Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-08-2016, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Everything so complicated and tiring it's been one hell of a holiday. Be glad when everything settles down.
I'm sorry to read that the car is still misbehaving and comming at a time when you have a lot of family things to do and all spread over half of East Anglia must make it frustrating at times.

But, chin up, it won't last forever and like you say it won't be long before things settle down, I do hope so.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
probably an intermittant fault that no one can solve.
Intermittant faults are the worst, doesn't matter if it's a car, TV, oil heating boiler, anything, it the fault doesn't appear when it's in for servicing it'll never get fixed.

While I've got your attention, and since you are a moderator, can you tell us why there has suddenly been a big increase in people in USA & Canada registering on Dogsey
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Possibly because they have nothing similar over there
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-08-2016, 09:07 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Possibly because they have nothing similar over there
Perhaps Azz should take out a patent on Dogsey
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 09:10 PM
Well that was good but a tad over the top maybe. Have recorded xfactor so that I can fast forward the rubbish. Come to bed to read and you will never guess? Yep fireworks going off probably to celebrate exam results. Night all see you in the morning. Zzzzz
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-08-2016, 09:18 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
you will never guess? Yep fireworks going off probably to celebrate exam results.
Don't know about you Brenda but I seem to detect a trend developing with fireworks, namely more and more people having them for more and more diverse reasons e.g. parties, exam results, birthdays.

There were some near us recently, I think it was someones birthday, dogs not happy at all. I will (grudgingly) admit they were only going for 20 minutes and then stopped, still I'm not happy about it.

Goodnight to you and all out there, see you tomorrow.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 09:30 PM
Hi all,
Been out and about then me and Tony went out for a drink and then came home ad when Lauryn finished work we had a Chinese take away. Lots of rain showers here, fingers crossed for better weather tomorrow.
Watching XFactor now, I've recorded it. Seems ok so far
We've had fireworks a couple of times, only a few minutes at a time. Doesn't make Rosie very happy
Lynn sorry you've had a car problems again
Goodnight Losos
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2016, 09:57 PM
Don't seem to have had the forecast rain here at all. Girls been very quiet all night, mind you the moron in the back bedroom hasn't had his light on for the first time in ages, last night the back door was open, lights on at every window, and its like Blackpool Illuminations at gone midnight. No wonder they don't settle properly. The difference tonight is marked.
Wish he'd find somewhere else to live.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2016, 10:18 PM
It's so annoying when you have idiot neighbours that seem to have no respect for others! Especially when you can't do anything about them.
Glad the girls are settled tonight June
I'm off to bed now, hope you sleep well.
Goodnight
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

27-08-2016, 10:30 PM
Yeah but he has the temerity to claim they bark all night, well he must have extra special hearing because no one else hears them!!! The light's on now, but it was a bit of a respite from the light being on all night. Electric bill must be scary
Still no rain, it was forecast to be heavy rain as well, all night and tomorrow. Flood warning out for tomorrow, so no chance of Zen getting on the river in the forseeable future then
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >