Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 07:41 AM

Morning, morning, morning - Sunday!

Morning all,

Just got back from a lovely meander with Lennon. The only downside for him now is the 30 minute wait before I give him his breakfast...... although, to be fair, he seems to have resigned himself to it

Not much planned for today – out for lunch somewhere and some cooking for meals during the week, maybe even some washing as the weather looks rather pleasant.

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
Dawn is nature’s way of telling you to go to bed.
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 07:47 AM
Morning vicki

Glad len is feeling better!

Were off to Losley country show today - its my favorite and last show of the season.

Roxie seems to have recovered from her tummy bug yesterday and has had a decent meal at last - her tummy rumbling woke me up lol

Hope everyone has a nice day xx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 07:51 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Morning vicki

Glad len is feeling better!

Were off to Losley country show today - its my favorite and last show of the season.

Roxie seems to have recovered from her tummy bug yesterday and has had a decent meal at last - her tummy rumbling woke me up lol

Hope everyone has a nice day xx
Morning Sam - have fun, hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2011, 08:00 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Glad to hear Lennon is on the mend Vicki. Enjoy your lunch out. Enjoy the show Sam.

Pond dug big fish back in all babies out of small tank and tub and in the padling pool we used to hold the big fish till they could go back in the big pond. They will stay there now till big enough to be put in with the big fish. so I have a paddling pool in the garden for a few weeks.

We are off to get a McDonalds breakfast and some pond pots and soil so we can split the plants and we are then landscaping the edge of the pond today.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Glad to hear Lennon is on the mend Vicki. Enjoy your lunch out. Enjoy the show Sam.

Pond dug big fish back in all babies out of small tank and tub and in the padling pool we used to hold the big fish till they could go back in the big pond. They will stay there now till big enough to be put in with the big fish. so I have a paddling pool in the garden for a few weeks.

We are off to get a McDonalds breakfast and some pond pots and soil so we can split the plants and we are then landscaping the edge of the pond today.

Like the gem today. Have a good day all.
Morning Lynn - sounds like a busy one!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-09-2011, 08:37 AM
שיהיה לכם יום ראשון טוב

Perfect Gem today, especially as I did not get to bed until gone 1am Chickened out of phoning the dentist for an appointment as I am too worried about leaving Pereg.

Whatever you are all doing today, enjoy it!

Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-09-2011, 08:37 AM
'morning Vicki, Sam, Lynn, Malka, and all

Good to see Lennon is back to normal, hope the show goes well for you Sam, and be careful putting those fish in the pond Lynn, I once fell in doing that (twas a long time ago 'tho.) Hope your toothache is better now M

Will be starting to load the campervan today for my next trip and maybe bring the pump that feeds the vegetable garden inside for the winter and that's it for today

Best wishes to you all out there
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 09:39 AM
Morning all

Glad Lennon's feeling better Vicki.

Had friends over last night and had such a laugh. One of my friends I hadn't really seen since High school cause she moved south and she's just moved back up. I'd completely forgotten how nuts she was We laughed so much it was brilliant.

I'm going to be busy today cutting grass, doing ironing and stuff. Need to catch up, so going to be a busy busy day.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-09-2011, 09:53 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
After walking the dogs this morning I decided it was too nice weatherwise to be at home, so I went for a bike ride and have just got back. Clever me managed to obtain a nasty puncture wound on my leg while out and of course had no tissue so had to apply pressure with my finger till it stopped bleeding. Done the rest of the ride looking like I had just commited a mass murder, all smeared in blood everywhere Lol.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-09-2011, 10:03 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
'morning Vicki, Sam, Lynn, Malka, and all

Good to see Lennon is back to normal, hope the show goes well for you Sam, and be careful putting those fish in the pond Lynn, I once fell in doing that (twas a long time ago 'tho.) Hope your toothache is better now M

Will be starting to load the campervan today for my next trip and maybe bring the pump that feeds the vegetable garden inside for the winter and that's it for today

Best wishes to you all out there
Thank you Harvey I will take care but I have been in worse than a pond I fel in the marina where our boat we once owned was moored and I have fallen in a lock.

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
After walking the dogs this morning I decided it was too nice weatherwise to be at home, so I went for a bike ride and have just got back. Clever me managed to obtain a nasty puncture wound on my leg while out and of course had no tissue so had to apply pressure with my finger till it stopped bleeding. Done the rest of the ride looking like I had just commited a mass murder, all smeared in blood everywhere Lol.
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Watch that Bev it might become infected do you know what happened ?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >