Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tedsui
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi all,
Glad to report that Flissie ate all her breakfast and all her dinner today, quite an achievement considering how she's been for the last couple of weeks. Hopefully, she has turned a corner now and will carry on with this improvement. She is lying on the floor in the office and watching me as I type this, something she hasn't done for many months! Thank you all again for your support and help during my loss of Lucy and my problems with Flissie.
tedsui
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2009, 08:21 AM
Hi everyone,
Just to let you know that Flissie is back to her old self, which is wonderful to see. She is eating everything that is put in front of her and is so up for her walks that she is more like a 4 year old than 14! I think it was a combination of things, including the spell of warm weather that we had but for now she's A okay
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2009, 08:27 AM
That is such good news
tedsui
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Thanx Hali, having just read thru Kyle's sad story about Max I feel so grateful to the friends I have encountered thru this forum that I wanted to advise on Flissie's progress.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2