View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 11:38 AM
Awwww Linda its always the mums that suffer and I expect the Head is use to crying mums.
Shame about Shadow June lets hope this plan works out for him.
Well done with the glasses Brenda.

We have just come back from a very warm walk. It was a bit hot for Dillon really but yesterday he slept most of the day and night exhausted from the weekend I expect so I decided a slow stroll and as many lay downs as he needed but it would be good for him to get out. Lots of barking dogs behind gates one terrier not behind gates they were open but it did listen to our neighbour across the way and stopped in its tracks when she told it to stop. It was all out for murdering poor Dillon well it sounded that way.
He only had one lay down and a short one at that and is now in the shade in the garden.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-09-2014, 11:49 AM
Afternoon all - waiting for Dr Vadim to turn up and give Da Booga her rabies shot but have been doing so for the last three Tuesdays [the day he usually comes to the Moshav to check the dairy cows, the chickens - eggs etc] but he will turn up one day.

Also trying to get hold of Effie as I have a minor problem with my computer and his cellphone appears to be closed...

...and waiting to hear from Nir when he can come and do the yearly wall/ceiling patch-up in the ensuite...

...and waiting to hear about a delivery due to arrive between 1-4pm [it is now 2.48pm] - and all I really want to do is sleep.

Think I will slink off to bed after Da Booga has had her 3pm meds and try to get a wee bit of a nap in.

I am so fed up of summer.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 12:20 PM
Back from shopping, have had an email from Dogs Trust and spoken to prospective new mummy, things moving forward.
Just posted piccies of Bailey on her hols on a separate thread, all of a sudden she's Grown Up, looking fab as well, I have been so very lucky with my owners all in all.
Off to the river with the girls now
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 12:27 PM
That sounds positive TW.

Sending positive ((((vibes))))
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 12:32 PM
He's going to take a lot of work from what I've been told, poor chap, none of it his fault, never even seen a brush they don't think and doubtful if he has had any training, but they are little goldmines these dogs, dig deep enough and you get an amazing result, its all in there, hidden through bad ownership. He's in part foster as he's not doing well at all in kennels, not sure if that means during the day, week, or weekend actually. Am going to have another conversation when I have seen to my poor neglected girls.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 12:34 PM
Tawneywolf, shadow may have had a bad life up until now but things will change for him with you in his corner... hopefully he will be sat in a new home soon and all of this will be a distant memory for him
Lynn, glad the surveyor has been
Lucky star, i am sure you would not have been the only one to have a bit of a cry
Hope the little chick survives
had to go and get some stuff from town, the render at the back of the house has some hairline cracks so needs mending before winter... also want to change the colour of the paint...try getting my parents to say which colour, it is white at the moment but i want it to be blue so our house is different Lol i don't like to be the same, i wanted to paint it purple cowprint as both sides of us copy every thing we do to our house...my plan was to paint it an outrageous style and if they copied paint it back to one solid cover... if they didn't copy great then i would have it back to a solid colour anyway
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 12:59 PM
Well done June, I hope you get him sorted quickly.

Lynn - poor Dillon! Loki would have enjoyed that though.

Yes, although Steve was choked up too. I can't wait to pick him up and I hope he's had the best day.

It never ends, does it Lynn? I now have Carys going on a sleepover on Saturday and although it is with the BFF who sleptover here last weekend, I'm going to miss her and worry.

It's like dogs - always something to worry about.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 02:05 PM
Sorry Malka,
Didn't know I'd ignored anyone. Sorry to anyone else who feels I have.

(((((Hugs))))) and hellos to the gorgeous Pereg
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 02:39 PM
Just back from a double shift on the river, absolutely glorious out there, girls have had an amazing time and really enjoyed themselves, although Mabs lost a brand new ball costing £1.49 and she needs to hang her head in shame, she refused point blank to swim that extra yard or so to it, and it is now lost at sea, it will come out of her spends I've told her
Everyone settled with a bone, have now remembered WHY I went to the shops, for my prescription, and have come back without it, back on the bus tomorrow then.....
I think (and hope) I have spare emergency hay fever tablets as run out of them completely, but usually have some just in case stuff.
4L, nooooo you've not ignored me at all, I'm horrendous at forgetting people and upsetting them, I dont mean it, its not personal, and I'm sorry
Griff, lol at the 'cowprint' purple, cannot wait for the piccies, but parents probably won't let you.
Off for a butty and cup of tea now, girls settled with bones, skipped out, and they have lamb ribs for tea with a slice of melon.
Linda, School Is Out, and you have Michael back - till tomorrow
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 02:53 PM
I hope lovely Pereg gets her Rabies shot and hope it doesn't set off any siezures.

June, it will be wonderful if you are able to set Shadow up with a loving home where he came come into his own and be the dog we are all sure he can be, bless him.
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »