View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 07:51 AM
Morning FL, brenda, Nippy Jen, Lorraine and Norma.

Hope all the deliveries expected turn up at a reasonable time so there is no unnecessary hanging about.
Nippy Jen (((hugs))) do take care and rest.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 09:28 AM
Hello everyone, late on parade today. I am still not feeling that great.

Nippy Jen, do hope you are going to be ok, was sorry to hear of your fall.

LS Linda, do hope Michael went off to school ok this morning and you are not feeling to lost without him.

Lynn, I expect you too are feeling a bit lost this morning without Gorden, hope Dillon is not too down too.

Helena, glad you lifted Dave's lappy off him so you can keep in touch.

TW June, any further news on getting your car back. Any further news on the poor doggie in kennels?

Norma, hope all is well with you this morning.

Now my brain cell has gone dead and I cannot remember anything else. Have a good day all, God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 09:38 AM
Beautiful day here today. Car has its new spark plugs in today and he's checking to see if there are any other power drains, I'd rather him keep it till he's totally happy there's nothing else going to biteme on the btm.
Am hoping to speak to someone about Shadow today. Yes Brenda he is VERY stressed, the black and silvers are very very sensitive and they can react very badly indeed when life changes for the worst and their family disappears. I'm going to try and find out who the breeder was and why they weren't contacted as we do all we can to avoid them getting in his situation.
Fingers crossed for the computer today Helena, if you get a tablet it won't do one half of what you want and you don't be happy
Thinking of you today Linda.
Nippy, just have a quiet day until your bruises subside.
Norma how's the Bosch washer doing and have they sorted the machine out at work
Getting the bus to the shops then when I get back girls can go on the river in shifts
Back later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 09:54 AM
Morning Moyra feel better soon.
Morning June fingers crossed the spark plugs was/is the only problem so you don't have to think about spending anymore money.
Enjoy the walk later.

Delivery arrived just waiting for the window surveyor he is due between 11 and 12 then I will take Dillon for a stroll if it isn't too hot by then. If it is I will have some garden games with him.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 10:21 AM
Morning all
Nippy and Moyra hope you are both feeling better soon ((((hugs))) to you both
Helena- glad it's not just me stopping to chat and it ending up ages
Rosie is back to herself today thank goodness
Been out for brekkie with my friend, am back now and have a colour on my head,bit more red than I usually have but fancied a change, like to do it a few days before I go to the hairdresser, I have an appointment on Friday
Got to get tidied up, didn't do much with hubby being off yesterday.
Going to put washing out now, beautiful here today
See you all later
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Good morning all...

Hope you soon feel better NippyJen you really must take more water with it xx Hope you soon feel better too Moyra, at this rate TW will have to reopen the sick bay.

Have a nice walk Lynn, it is a really nice day in the Fens, we really ought to try and get a couple of mine out with him, am sure they would love it. Hope the window goes in before the weather changes again.

Praying for a speedy return of the car TW and poor Shadow, wonder why his breeder wasn't contacted These type of dogs really dont do well in rescue, hope there is happy news for him today.

Hugs to LS and Micheal. Hope the tissues dont run out xx

So good of Dave to leave you with his laptop. I dont know about you, but I feel like my right hand has been amputated when I dont have internet access. I really couldn't do with a tablet, cant do half as much on them.

Hope you can get that oil off Eileen and Lacy is back to normal. Hi to everyone else xx

Well, LC made it through the night. Have spoken to a vet, well rang a couple, but not much help TBH, they admit to not knowing much about chickens I have some animal AB's amoxicillin capsules, so after chatting to one vet, we decided it wont do any harm to try to give it some. So have taken the capsule apart and sprinkled it on some chick crumbs and it has taken a small bit. I am making some more turmeric paste and waiting for it to cool, so will give it some of that in a bit. We can only hope.

Going to be busy today, maybe got loads to catch up on, really couldn't be bothered yesterday, but have to clean the chicken coop out and fetch bones and tripe this afternoon, so will hopefully have something nice for tea from the butcher. Got a couple of washing loads to hang out, but first more tea, no sign of little sis mmmmm wonder where she's got too. Will nip in later, have a great day xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 10:38 AM
Morning Elaine surveyor been and gone he said its usually 3 weeks after his visit for installation. Am going to take Dillon for s stroll now.
Hope the ab's and paste works for the little chick.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 10:41 AM
Morning

Thanks for all the good wishes for Michael and me.

He had an unsettled night; he woke up upset so I took him in with me and he kept cuddling up to me in his sleep. Twice he called out "Mummy?" and reached out for me, and kept telling me he loves me.

By this morning I had decided that if he was upset then I wasn't going to send him until he felt better BUT he was fine! He went off to the car holding his black book bag and we parked a bit further away so the children could scoot to school. He looked dead sweet in his uniform and Lightning McQueen hat. We dropped Carys off first in the juniors then Michael took his book bag again and marched off to the reception classroom.

I was so pleased because they'd grouped the children into their table colours and his group got to go outside to the reception play area and play with the toys and so he was off! He waved goodbye to me happily when we left. I did burst into tears but not in front of him, but unfortunately in front of the head - he's probably used to it. I had to sneak around to the other entrance to get a peek at him and he was jumping up and down and getting stuck into a box of toys while all the other kids were just standing there. That's my boy!

I miss him so much though, even doing the shopping was sad because he always takes the trolley and chats away to me. All these other parents had their little ones with them. But I'm so pleased he was happy because that's what matters isn't it?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-09-2014, 10:47 AM
Spoke to Dogs Trust and had a good chat, not had a good life very sadly. I could weep for him, well I already have as you know. Hopefully I can instigate massive change in his life. I know more about him now and have a very good idea of who he actually is because I know his birthday.
Well I need to make a move and get out.
Hope LC carries on going now he's mad it through another night.
Apparently battery on car is not well, I have been told by everyone that's seen it before that battery is OK, just goes to show. He doesn't want me to get a new one just yet as he is still working stuff out for me
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Well even though my eyes have improved I have treated myself to new glasses as the ones that I currently have are a bit scratched. Have a good rest of the afternoon everyone. Hope you are ok Nippy. Sun coming out here at last.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »