Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 06:58 AM

Daily dogsey Thread (Monday)

Good morning everyone.

Griff good luck for your Dad today hope it goes ok.

Have a great day everyone, stay dry and warm, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2015, 08:34 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Didn't make it on yesterday very busy and Michael and Margaret came round.

Glad you made it to Blackpool safe and back safe griff and hope it goes well for your dad today.

Hoping everyone else is feeling well.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 08:47 AM
Good morning Myra and Lynn and all who follow

Good luck to your dad today Griff.

Lovely and sunny here with hardly a cloud but quite windy. Off to tip shortly with more bags of acorns plus garden centre and buying some new trainers.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-10-2015, 09:45 AM
Lovely and sunny here with a clear sky, felt cold when I was outside doing brekkies and cleaning out, so I think I'll be layered up when we go out later. Mabs and Keshi can go on the river, and depending how high it is Cariad and Lona will either go on there or we'll go a walk with Zenith in tow.
I've a feeling the river will probably be quite high due to Saturday's rain, but we'll check it out.
Hope you had a lovely day yesterday Lynn
Hoping all goes well for your dad today Griff
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 10:21 AM
thanks all, hoping he will be o.k
we have lovely sunshine too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2015, 12:21 PM
Good day everyone, seems we are a bit thin on the ground today. Perhaps the lovely sunny day everyone is getting has dragged them all outside instead of sitting at a keyboard. Although lovely and sunny here it is far from warm and a couple of layers are needed.
Griff - hope your Dad has come through his ordeal and is safely returned to the bosom of his family and that everything is OK.
Hope walks are enjoyed and everyone has a fulfilling day in the sun, see you all later and as always, bye fer now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 12:22 PM
Hope it will be good for Mabs and Keshi to go on the river. Have you had an awful lot of rain up there. We have a beautiful day here and in fact the sun has warmed things up a bit, just walked Amber again with difficulty. I shall have to get blue back into use somehow or other.

Hope things go well with your dad Griff, take care.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 01:33 PM
it is a lovely day here...in the living room lol......bit chilly outside
Moyra, i do hope you can find a way to get out and about on blue, i find it very frustrating the way people park on the pavement...we all do it outside our properties here but we leave a gap that you can easily get a scooter and dog down the side of the cars, others park with all 4 wheels on the pavement and you have to go in the road, the police see it but do nothing, same as parking at junctions...you have to pull out blind half the time
TW, enjoy your walk, it's half term here so might be where you are so lots of little people will be about...i am super paranoid about my dogs and kids Lol
LG, i think you could be right, maybe everyone has made a dash for outside whilst it is bright and dry to get those last minute jobs done before we get the really nasty weather
Dads appointment is 2pm, he has left early but i doubt he will be seen earlier. His consultant is doing it himself as dad had an awful time last time he had it done, he suspects it is a blood vessel that keeps bleeding and when they look it isn't bleeding so nothing to see..... it will probably mean that he has to stay on the iron tablets for good if they can't find whats wrong, hoping they don't find a growth as he has said he won't have surgery... he saw both my nans go through it and he is a reet big baby so wouldn't have anything done
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Dads appointment is 2pm, he has left early but i doubt he will be seen earlier.
Well that's about now but like you say he will probably have to wait. Hope it all goes well for him, fingers crossed.

We are all out in the garden now as must get a few things sorted before the winter comes. Also have the hounds to walk as well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2015, 02:25 PM
Thanks Losos, not sure he would tell me if they found anything anyway as i would just tell him to man up and get on with it Lol
to be honest, there is a dogwood tree in our back garden that could probably do with a trim but i will leave it until spring i think, the grass is too wet to cut and if we get a frost it would probably die so that can be left alone...need to get rid of the old fence panels, maybe get an incinerator bin and do it on bonfire night
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >