View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 02:47 PM
Lol TW...i wish, i would like to state that enough is enough now...i think i have had my fair share..just relieved they didn't say it was anything horrible
Awww Brenda, i am not brave at all...honestly, i just have this bizarre way of looking at things and just kind of expect horrible stuff now...there is always however others worse off than yourself and my nan always used to tell me that and something i have remembered
Had a proper read now...Lynn, i am so very sorry to hear of your friend...such an awful thing to have
Sue..i really do despair of people sometimes, honestly! if mine have to go out i pop them on to the grass ASAP
Moyra...yeah, i was expecting a storm too
Mandy very pleased you didn't get wet
TW, sorry your neighbour is soooo rude, he could have warned you
My aunty has been to pick some stuff up from me, she nearly died when she saw me...in a dress and she says i have a figure to die for Lol..yay for me! that's 3 people who have said i look lovely today, she told me my aunty finished radiotherapy yesterday and also my cousin has got a 2.1 in her degree
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 02:53 PM
BRENDA,that stuff looks good
My wee Lacey was limping again this morning,just after she woke up.Only lasted a few minutes but I reckon it's her knee.Apparently in some breeds,hers being one,their wee knee joint can pop out a bit occasionally,especially at her age.All back to normal nowShe looks like a wee rat at the mo,got a shorter than norm trim yesterday but looking nice and cool
GRIFF,hope you managed to stay off the phone last night
SUE,well done for looking after the little pawsSome Peeps brain cells are not plentiful
TW,I have banging toobut it's bearableit's the two yappy dogs constantly barking that's doing my head inThey'll stop once the banging stops
Just received a dog licence reminder and a telling offJust forgot about itAll paid now,so I'm all legal,an upstanding citizen
Need to pop to the local hardware before I collect the babesTurf glue and a new hose I need.Its fine,Conor has an account
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 02:56 PM
You see GRIFF,you are lovely
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
it's where my tendon attaches to the bone or something? they can't cure it, it will get worse and will come back...all she could do was try and give me a little time free of pain...so i took it, i am now convinced i was born unlucky Lol
Oh dear Griffi so sorry and on top of your other little probs, it's not fair, but do like your approach, you're a brick (That's old fashioned talk for what our Northern friends call a 'reet good 'un )
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

22-06-2017, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Breezy and the sun dipping in and put. No storms here either although they are saying storms still expected.
Hi Lynn, when you were writing that I was just starting our walk, after 10 minutes thunder sounded everywhere but not much rain.

Didn't see any dogs (Which is unusual) but did meet two American tourists who were about to walk the 'Pedlars Way' which is an old Roman road going up to Holme-next-the-sea on the Norfolk coast about 47 miles.

It just occured to me that if they were going the whole way they'll just about be passing you now
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 04:40 PM
Afternoon peeps, anyone having problems sending emails. Mine are so slow from my tablet. Getting stuck in outbox.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 04:51 PM
Of course you are lovely,Griff, don't let that eejit you got bogged down with let you believe anything different
I agree enough is enough and its time to let someone else find obscure things wrong with them though, hoping you get through this.
emails fine here, Brenda. Who is your provider, usually its one provider thats having problems when things like that happen
Forgot to say I was out with Lona and Mabs and saw Cariad, she was by the bushes and looked straight at me, and then disappeared. Glad to know she is still about, took her time letting me know that.
Girls teas need doing was going to do it ages ago, but have been waylaid. The guy next door is nowhere about, so he'll have got someone doing it and beggered off I should imagine. Thought it was him at first, but his car isn't outside or anywhere along the road.
Overcast and breezy, but pleasant afternoon all in all. No storms as yet, think its missed us though.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 05:20 PM
Bt. They are going fine from computer but not tablet. Ah well such is life. Have a good evening peeps. (It's gone now but took nearly 45 minutes to go. Mutter mutter.)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-06-2017, 07:05 PM
I had a nice surprise earlier. Mark messaged that when his sofa was delivered he needed to go to B&M would I like to go ? So he picked me up about 4 and we had a stroll round B&M he couldn't find the tele stand they wanted so we popped into Tesco he has ended up ordering it, then he came back for coffee and to use the internet.
It was also handy saves me popping out tomorrow for the surface and floor wipes I needed.

Hope Rosie got a rain free walk Mandy.
Glad you had a sign from Cariad June.
Hie Eileen hope all is well with you and the family. Poor Lacey and her knee.
griff sorry the news wasn't so good.
brenda looked at he link might order Dillon some I need to restock on his flex sprinkle which is pure green lipped mussel and might give the one from zooplus a try.
Harvey didn't rain for long and not much thunder. Bit cooler today but still warm.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2017, 07:42 PM
Glad you got to see Cariad and to know she is still with you June.

Griff glad all went well, I am in trouble because I seem to have lost my eye drops so I cannot put them in. My Doc is not going to be pleased as the eye clinic have written to him saying I haven't used them and my pressures are up! Oh well cela' vie. I am off to bed. Take care al. Night night all.
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »