Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 06:14 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, 21st June

Hello everyone, doesn't seem possible that it is the longest day already and now we start going backwards on the light evenings.

Hope everyone is ok this morning. Good luck Griff with your chemo day.

Hope your back is better today June and you haven't been overdoing things.

Have a good day everyone and keep cool and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 06:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you manage a restful day today Moyra after yesterday's debacle.

Hope your back is ok today June but take it as easy as you can today.

Hazy sun here at the moment but no doubt it will clear. Have to take Barry's car to have its air con done. Never had a problem with any car having to have it done within two years but whilst out Tuesday last week Ben, Paul and I could here this noise - which made me stop the car as never heard it before. Barry couldn't hear it but when the air con was turned off it stopped. but it doest seem to blow cold air through. Hope its not going to cost an arm and a leg or if broken is still covered by the warranty - well just.

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 07:15 AM
Morning each and all to follow,
It's to darn hot. My tv got very hot yesterday and cut out even though it is in the shade. Tablet was playing silly beggars to. So apart from that how is everyone. bg!! They say it will get cooler after tomorrow so fingers crossed. Sorry if others like this heat but for me and Tyto nope, not a bit of it. Have a good day though if you do. Griff take it easy after today. Hope the car is ok Sue and doesn't cost to much to fix. Again it was possibly having to work overtime with this heat. Got to blame it on something. bfn. peeps.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2017, 07:19 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.
Hope the car doesn't cost to much Sue maybe it just needs regassing. I don't think that's to expensive.

Another early morning start here walked Dillon at 6 again. Getting warm but at the moment a nice breeze. Hoping it stays that way as dillon will be in with fans going today we are off to Norfolk lavender to meet friends up here for a holiday at Hunstanton this week.

Hope bad backs, hay fever and all aches and pains are better today.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Throwing my hat in the door, and saying hello

Apologies for the long absence. I hope everyone of you is well and staying cool in this hot weather.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Oh wow hi nippyjen how lovely to hear from you hope you are keeping well and family that includes doglet.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2017, 08:22 AM
Hellooooo Nippy jen lovely to see you. I have hung your hat up for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 08:36 AM
Yayayyyyyy Hi Nippy!!!!!!!!!
Morning Moyra and Brenda...chemo done! got up early to get it out of the way
Apparently dad had issues with the car this morning, had to put more coolant in it...terrififc
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2017, 08:38 AM
So happy you're here Nippy, have been worried about you, hoping everyone is fine at your end.
Not as hot here this morning, quite a cool breeze and last night was more comfortable.
Girls all back to sleep after breakfast, umbrella up, citronella and lavender candles dotted about.
Am going to take all 4 onto the river this morning for a good soaking and play. Back home to cold bones, fans and cool mats
I've never had the air con re-gassed, then again I mainly put the cold air on and windows open as it uses more fuel with air con on all the time. If girls are going any distance I'll use it then. Hoping whatever it is isn't expensive Sue.
Have a lovely day out and I bet Dillon sleeps the time away, Lynn.
Griff, hoping you have a reasonable day and not too bad
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2017, 09:19 AM
What lavendar candles do you use June and where can I get them from? Hoping LG is ok. I know he said he would be away from the forum for awhile. Warming up here. Did sit out for a bit intut shade but now no shade left. Get caught out every year saying I must do something about it. Ah well next time bg!!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >