Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2017, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
if i get a scooter it is having a custom paint job, will be chromed to the max and will deffo have to put some spinning rims on it Lol
That would look good
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I hate this new system where you have to phone and book before going in, we used to be able to go in take a number and wait our turn.
Last time I went to the hospital for blood test they were using that system, like you say, it is simple and it works

If you phone and book before going in what happens if you can't make it, have to phone up again sounds like a step backwards to me Moyra, but then I am a simple bloke
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2017, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
must admit i am not looking forward to thursday...it's my "good side" you see so i have no way to take the weight off it after they have done poking needles in me Lol,
Gosh chemo tomorrow and acupuncture on Thursday, you're a braver lass than me. (Well I'm not a lass but you know what I mean )
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 08:50 PM
They have a screen now where your name comes up and the cubicle number to go to. It kept showing 5 for several people and yet they were calling them into 3. It was a right muddle.

Amber's backside is throwing out some smells tonight, could do without that!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Goodnight all!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 08:54 PM
I think Griff needs a medal. Eileen if I ever had a mobile scooter I'd be dangerous. Gave up with midsomer. To memorable. So checked on Tesco order that's coming tomorrow. Added ice cream. Hope it survives the heat or it will be gloop. Bg!! Off to read now. Night all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2017, 09:00 PM
Was out early again this morning (8am which for me is early )

Met a couple from Lincolnshire with a lovely 1 y.o. GSD who just wanted to play. Casey & Lara are bit old for chasing around like loons but the three of them had a bit of fun.

Caseys's leg is healing up nicely, the lab report identified four organisms of which the Pseudomonas spp. is apparently the one which our vet was concerned about.

The AB's they prescribed (Synuclav) are the correct ones for this particular little nasty. At least it isn't the Streptococus canis which is the really nasty one that he had just over a year ago. It's the exact same place on the same leg 'tho, not going to try and work that out

He's got four more days on the AB's and I'm hoping it will be all good after that.

So hope all of you and the furries are OK today, see you soon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-06-2017, 09:04 PM
Amber's backside is throwing out some smells tonight, could do without that!
Oh gosh, we must be lucky 'cos none of ours do that

Goodnight all!!
Goodnight Moyra
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Ahhh heck....all downhill from here then Brenda...ahhhh well Glastonbury Friday..yay!!!
Lol Harvey...you might be a girly lol. I know I am spoilt aren't I?? All I can hope is I get a nice fit Dr to look at lol
Moyra, hope Ambers butt doesn't do for you in the night lol
Car has had a test drive...all fine yay
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Mobility scooter. I hate them with a passion, driving them down the middle of the road, that and bicycles on pavements and kids on skateboards in the road as well. Just not on. You can tell that I am not a happy bunny when it comes to who should be where? As to pimping and babies. well enough of that. Off to lie down in a dark room. Sorry my sense of humour or the heat. Bg!!
Illegal dirt bikers are my pet peeve.
They race around one of the parks where I walk him, deliberately tease him, and one threw a brick at him.

That's bad enough but this is a park next to a primary school and children walk to school along the paths. The risk to young children is obvious. I stop them when I can.

I stopped one the other day and told him to get off. I got bitten on the arm for my trouble and it drew blood. A witness saw what happened and reported it so now a police abuse case. The bike was stolen so the chances of the young cretin being caught and charged with anything are slim to nil. And this has happened before.

It won't stop me from trying to nail the bastards.....
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >