Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 06:50 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread 19th June 2017

Morning all hope you are all well this morning. I am fighting fit so I know it was just too much creamy stuff. Have been up for ages and dead headed roses and walked Tyto. Because I got up early he actually had a lovely time over the green playing so that will do him now for the day until later when it hopefully cools down a bit. Off now to catch up with what I recorded last evening. Hope you all have a good day. Losos you were probably whacked after having to open the Stella.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 06:51 AM
Good morning all, another scorcher today, just too much for me.

Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 06:52 AM
Morning Moyra cross posted at the same time so hopefully someone can link them together.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2017, 06:54 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Good morning all, another scorcher today, just too much for me.

Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
El scorchio.......
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Just off to work ... to a Portacabin with no air conditioning and only 2 small windows to open in my office!! NHS cheapskates!!

This is just too hot for me - we had to have 2 fans going in our bedroom last night ... not complaining but ... poor Ben
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 07:57 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope you survive your day in a portacabin Gnasher. Have they provided fans for you?

Enjoy your catchup Brenda.

Another scorcher on the cards. Teazle walked and washing on the line and that is all I planning on today. Think I will take a book out into the garden and catch a few rays. Yes son arrived home safely and his girls were overjoyed at seeing him. picture sent of them all sitting on him just to make sure he never leaves again I am hoping his wife has learnt that you don't wait to book a fight at the last minute as I could have got my son and two of the grandchildren over for only £1,000 more than a return flight for him alone as she waited until a month before his departure

Have a good day and stay safe
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 08:37 AM
Morning all
Another hot one today, I'm really glad that I'm off work this week sorry Gnasher, hope they provide fans for you
Morning Brenda, hope you enjoy the catch-up, I shall be doing that later.
Enjoy the book Sue
Ive got to do the shopping later, as we couldn't be bothered over the weekend lol
Lauryn was happy as her tickets arrived for Summertime at Hydepark, going 1st July with 2 friends. Liam & Sarah moved in their house on Friday, when he rang yesterday he said they'd sorted the downstairs, and as Liam is off today he's going to tackle the garden I'm impressed as him and gardening don't normally mix don't tell him I said that
I'm really looking forward to visiting soon.
Have a good day all
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-06-2017, 08:53 AM
Morning brenda and all who have followed and those still to follow.
I got up around 6.45 today after going to bed at 2.30 due to keeping the back of the house open to cool it down for Dillon overnight. when it got to 23.5 I shut up and went up.
Needless to say it was far to hot by then to walk Dillon so we are having the odd game in the house. At the moment he is outside under the shade and umbrella.
25 indoors hate to think what it is outside. Just put washing out and it is very hot again. Going to reach 33 in the South east apparently.

Moyra hope you find some respite.
Nikki do hope they provide you with some fans.
Sue what a shame the flight was last minute booked. You know for next time I suppose.
Mandy don't envy you shopping in this weather. Lovely son and g/f have settled in and that Lauryns tickets have arrived.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 09:01 AM
Morning all
Gnasher, when i was working our second workshop was basically a cow shed with a load of glass in the roof.... there was no respite from the heat in that place at all...how nobody died i have no clue Lol Hope it won't be too bad
Mandy, hope your lad manages o.k with the garden
hope everyone else is doing o.k...just keeping an ear out for the mechanic...he showed up late, was panicking thinking he wasn't going to come...reckons including the coolant it will be about £75...fair enough
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2017, 09:46 AM
Sorry forgot to put Monday. Hm have watched the Loch. Sort of enjoying it but it is a bit confusing at times? Anyone else watching it?
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »