Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Hmmmm, they may have had pop TW....i only know where the beer fridge is Lol
Oh dear Tumbleweed, hope Sue is o.k and hope you manage dinner
Lynn, sounds like you had a nice trip
flippin Deags is driving me nuts with worry...she wants to be out, that's fine..i don't mind, i put sun cream on her but she has no pigment around her eyes and they look very pink...i got her doggles but he hates them, have had to shut the back door and stay in myself...booooooo
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Afternoon all.
Get well soon Sue. Remember to keep hydrated with sips of water. Have you got any slippery Elm capsules? They're my 'go to' in cases of tummy upset.
Lynn this a/c unit is from Homebase. Very efficient blows out icy cold if you want it, only have to clean the filters occasionally. My SIL gave it to us when her conservatory was demolished and it's been a godsend.
Had the dogs out for a quick wee then back inside, am going to mow the lawn now in my underwear, hope no one turns up lol!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 12:58 PM
Thank you all for your good wishes. Don't know why I suddenly felt like I did but back to normal now. Definitely not the porridge

How nice that Joel cut short his fishing trip with friends to be with his dad hope they enjoy the day together. Good that Dillon was nice and cool whilst you were out.

Hope training goes well June and you get an answer re the new kennel.

Don't get sunburnt Twix whilst mowing the lawn

Cooler in than out Griff but hope you manage a bit of sun later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 01:27 PM
been out for a few minutes Sue...was sat in my egg chair when a stone hit the fence...little s*d next door!! if he starts that caper like his step brother he will find my temper a lot less shorter than it was!
Pleased to hear you are feeling a bit better...hopefully whatever bothered you has passed now
Twix we had one of those AC units i bought it for my old dog as she used to suffer with the heat...i gave it to my friend ho runs the rescue so the kennels are nice and cool
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Sue glad you are feeling better. Take it easy for the rest of the day.
twix don't blame you mowing the lawn in your underwear in this heat.
Will keep an eye out for those a/c units.
Not good griff chucking stones at your fence.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 03:28 PM
Afternoon all; out at 5.30 this morning with Buster then again for a quick walk about 8.15am and he has stayed in since then pretty much he came out into the garden lay under the table then went back in. Good sense that dog. Will go out about 10 or 11 tonight.
Then straight round to the skip/refuse first car in the line when they opened Shamus (chap who has been there a good few years) was impressed.....he always says I have "well organised rubbish" well what can I say!!!!
Popped round to my sisters took her to Iceland, then home.
Cleaned the car I had no idea how bad it was much do it more often.....but immaculate now..........including windows my achilles heel.

Have a good day all Moyra power to you elbow girl.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2017, 03:30 PM
Training went well, Zen was the star of the class with her stops. She has come on really fast with that, only the other week I was stopping her by throwing a piece of chicken, now she stops into a sit and waits for the next command. We did the tunnel and gate offlead, a bit of walking and stopping and then walking away. Zen did start a play with the dog next to her but I was watching and knew she was about to spring into action as she moved I shouted Don't You Dare and she dropped like a stone and everyone jumped 4ft in the air
Had a talk with Alun after, by then he'd gathered Cariad has died, but the absolute worse thing was I didn't know his mum had died, on New Years Day and he found her. He has been pretty down and not able to motivate himself at all and only just got himself back into the groove. All he has to do now at home is the conservatory floor. I told him all about what's been written and how worried I am about something else happening, and after being completely appalled and saying he knew none of it was true, firstly he has been at my house doing jobs, secondly as a dog trainer he has observed what goes on, and like he says there is no way my dogs are beaten and cowed, my yard is spotless and he has no idea how they get the training certificates they do if they hardly go out. He does now understand why I am so on edge, and I now understand why everything suddenly stopped and went quiet at his end. He says my wall is going to be the first on his list after the conservatory floor. As he trains Firemen he has given a bit of insiders info on the fire at Grenfall flats. The death toll is going to be in 3 figures, there's other stuff but not saying it on here.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Pleased you are feeling better Sue. Hope mine goes as quickly as feeling rubbish at the moment. Came on suddenly, not​sure yet why. Hope everyone else stays ok. Be back in the morning.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-06-2017, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn;2921771/
Beseoker yes it is very hot. 24 indoors again do hope it cools down for this evening. Dillon was lovely and cool indoors two fans again in the living room and one in the kitchen which we have now moved into the conservatory.
Maybe it's an age thing. I've been it lots hotter places. Tropical and humid south east Asia, Georgia, the great Karoo, the Saharah desert............

Yes, it's agea....
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2017, 04:35 PM
TW...well none of us believed it anyway and I am glad your first on his list
Kazz, try autoglym fast glass....excellent stuff
Loving the heat personally and I have some white bits lol
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >