Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 08:34 PM
If you want a trip in a soft top...give my dad a yell.he's a thing for wold
Fy type dogs!!
Lol...to be fair Lynn, you have all put up with soooo much from me lately with regards Steve...i would have been lost with out you all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 08:40 PM
Yeah he could pop them on the back seat,fresh from the river, soaking wet and very smelly
Washer's on now, so they've all migrated away from the kitchen, I have two in the utility and 2 outside.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Lol.....2seater TW...could squeeze 2in the jag or 3in his. M sport
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Dillon would love a ride I'm sure in the peugeot. He would need the front seat though.
Just watered the garden now sitting in the conservatory on the sofa we moved out here looking at the garden and our pretty lights. To hot to be thinking about going to bed at the moment.

griff most of us recently have been through some stuff and we all support each other. Might have another lot soon with Gill.
Michael, Margaret and us were saying none of this is sounding at all good.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 09:01 PM
I know Lynn, but its something no one wants to put into words is it.
Don't know how long it will be for my friend, if they are saying 3 weeks, it could be less.
Look at Cariad, I would have put money on her being with me all summer she was looking so well and full of life, then one morning it was the end, so sudden. Was probably for the best actually, no way would I have wanted her to linger and suffer, and the same for my friend. She has had hell with this treatment, its not made her better in any way shape or form from what I can see. She was very active still and did everything herself, now she is sat there doing nothing and not able to do anything. She has told me she is fed up and I say things that we both know are rubbish.
Griff, I have 4, your dad will have to get a bigger convertible, never mind a bluddy Range Rover
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Beseoker, I dropped off here a while back, I had a lot of issues, cane back and said hi and everyone was very welcoming...this past few months everyone has been so kind to me and very supportive...they DON'T exclude anyone
That's kinda the point.
They being whom? I'm not part of "they".

No big deal. I have a very lovely dog.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 09:12 PM
My anniversary is 5years 5th July...diagnosis gave me 5-8 yrs as I am not a straight forward case...i intend to be incredibly drunk and make less sense than usual
Lynn, it is not anything anyone wants to face...i kind of took it that I was a gonner 5 years ago and I gave managed +5 years....i swore I would never trust or fall in love again and I did both...i have everything crossed that Gills miracle is around the corner
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 09:13 PM
They...=people on the daily...one thing we all have in common is lovely dogs...mine aren't perfect but lovely and given me something to concentrate on
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 09:22 PM
Well that's your opinion Beseoker it seems you are alienating yourself when there is no need to do so and everybody has tried to help you see what a supportive lot people are on here.
To be honest I have enough going on in my life regards a very sick sister to be babysitting someone who seems to be intent on thinking he is not wanted.
Same as June does with her friend and recently losing one of her her dogs and griff who has many challenges in her life as do many on here.
You can be with us and join in or not entirely up to you.
All this because of the way someones posts are laid out and how you define us and we. Something that has not been a problem for others.

It will be a shame not to see pictures of Max but that will be your choice as to what way it pans out.
Sorry if it sounds harsh but in the end I tend to say things as they are.

Cooling down slightly here.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Night all. I hope you all sleep well and tomorrow is a new day for us, them and they.
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >