Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 07:09 PM
Night Moyra hope you have a good night.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Rightly or wrongly we do tend to stick up for those of us that have been on the site before it was even dogsey.
And that's perfectly fine.

I'm the new kid on the block. I try to be constructive but I don't know all the personal history here. Nor do I need to know in order to engage in conversations about dogs.

Mine is the best on the planet.........make that the universe..........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 07:23 PM
No of course you do not know all the history it would be hard to catch up.
The daily thread isn't necessarily always about our dogs. It tends to be more about our personal issues we may be dealing with that day, week or month and of course a bit sometimes a lot about the dogs thrown in to.
Sometimes sad things, sometimes happy things and sometimes downright frustrating things.
In fairness it is about everything. Our gripes with the world our personal gripes and issues we may be dealing with to. As well as sad or challenging things with the pooches.

Stick with us you will not catch up with everything from the past and believe me most of us have had some tales to relay and support each other with over the past but you will be able to get an idea what the daily thread is about and understand our what may seemingly come across to newbies as gossip that it really isn't.
It is supporting one another through some challenging times we may find ourselves in.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Stick with us
That's it in a nutshell.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 07:43 PM
Sorry if sounding a bit thick here are you suggesting the word us does not mean you can be included ? If that is so not sure how you would like me to phrase it to make you understand you are indeed welcome as is anyone else.

Is that suggesting that you are not made to feel welcome on the daily thread ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 07:51 PM
Sorry if you don't like my style. In the Other World, which I left a good few years ago now, I wrote copy and advertisements,for nearly half my lifetime, and that is the way it is done, and it has quite obviously crossed over into my personal style or my personal style crossed over into my writing. Either way, that is me
Kesh and Zen have been in the kitchen with the fan on them, the floor looks like the riverbed, well it will mop. The utility has a tower fan and cool mats in. So I've had everyone laid out for the count and have had to step over inert bodies if I wanted anything.
Kesh has obviously got Zen has Number Two as I have seen a standoff between Kesh and Mabs, I intervened before they actually got to grips with each other because I am sure it will get nasty, as Mabs was Nanny Dog to the litter Kesh was from, and that was at about 4 weeks old and onwards.
Prior to Cariad's illness and departure Mabs was the one in charge of Kesh and there never seemed any question about it until the last few months when the change in status became extremely obvious and Mabs was still trying to carry on as before. There's been a real set to when Mabs was obviously having a go at Zen and Kesh intervened, I am managing to break it up when it happens, its infrequent but its happening. Keeping Mabs in the house when I'm not in or at night for safety's sake!!! Hoping it gets resolved soon, Lona seems to have accepted she has been retired from Number Two and is quite happy to toddle about without any responsibilities
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2017, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Sorry if you don't like my style.
It is not engaging.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2017, 07:58 PM
All a bit hot for breaking up fights June.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2017, 07:58 PM
Beseoker...the daily isnwabout dogs predominantly...tends more to be about peeps their daily life and issues and we try to offer support, it isn't about excluding people at all...so please don't feel like your not welcome
TW...jeez you would thing kids saying dodgy geezer in a balaclava would have the dibble out in force
Kazz, found my doggy suntan wipes...made life a bit easier
Lynn, ours has had the roof off all day...parked up the back lol
Night Moyra
We have spent the day in and out of the sun...now on the Stella...look out Stephen Bulpitt
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »