Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2017, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Kazz, you could be right, he makes me jump all the time.
I was not expecting that response Moyra I know he leaves things around and seems a bit insensitive but to actually make you jump...............you need to really reconsider your living arrangements....making you jump is totally out of order.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 01:09 PM
Moyra that is not good.
Stress and living on your nerves will make your skin bad.

Brought the bins back round a while ago had an interesting conversation with Paul next door.
He asked if there was any news re: the access road which there isn't. If we are still planning to move which we are.
He said when you are ready to market let us know we may be interested in buying as a buy to let property.
If the access road doesn't go ahead or does they will get their drive back just will need to let tenants get access via drive for oil tank and taking in and out of bins.
They could chop the garden up and gain most of what we have and all the parking space at the bottom we have.
So an interesting conversation. maybe one in our favour watch this space.

Mark popped in to use the internet he goes to work 4 till 12 midnight today. So he will have some lunch while here.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 01:11 PM
We've been telling Moyra this for ages, Kazz
Had two lovely walks with the girls. First took Lona and Kesh down by the pumping station where the river is accessible to them, no debris near there, oh no...wonder why
Then took Mabs and Zen up into the woods, went into the trees and was sat on a fallen tree watching them play chase and have a root round.
Been for LPG and filled up because I was down to one bar and had switched onto petrol, got a wire brush for removal of paint on the skirting boards in the back bedroom. No word from son today, or over the weekend, and he hasn't appeared as promised. However am hoping that he has patched things up with his gf because otherwise he would have phoned, but he did say he would be here today as still having wars with SSE and I need the meter reading.
Going to have a fence painting session in a while, then its done and only got the decking to sort out painting wise,then at last will be able to plant everything out.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2017, 01:18 PM
Hi All
OOOOOO Lynn, that does sound like and interesting conversation!
Hope you are all having a good day, if it rains..you can all blame me Lol...i have put my fake tan on again, rung drs for my blood results, they aren't in yet and the receptionist asked what we were doing thursday...said parents at work but i am around why?? apparently they are doing a coffee morning for Alzheimers (dunno how you spell that properly) so i have said i will pop down for 10 minutes if i am up to it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 01:37 PM
That does sound like an interesting conversation Lynn, only thing being are they going to be able to pay full market value. Also makes me wonder if they are perhaps stalling on the access so you do move.
Sun is peeping out, must start painting. I don't know, sometimes I am painting, sometimes I am removing paint, just hope I don't get them mixed up
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 02:00 PM
The access isn't Paul and Beth June it's the next house along. Paul and Beth would get their access rights back if the access road applied for goes through. Eventually.
Not sure about market value and them paying it. We would get it valued and then see what they could offer and if it would be a good price for us to accept. We need as much as possible so we can move and buy something more to our liking.
Would be good though if like at Fennells no estate agent involved the money we would save on fees would be a good amount.

Hope you hear from son soon because obviously we worry about them especially when things go quiet.
Hopefully he has put effort into making his relationship[ good again which would be one less worry for you.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-06-2017, 03:21 PM
TW, i hope your lad get in touch soon and lets you know that all is o.k
Lynn, would be lovely if you could sort the sale out amongst yourselves
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 03:53 PM
Ah right Lynn, I thought the access thing was to do with them, in that case no ulterior motive is there, apart from ensuring they have decent neighbours like you are of course!!
Painted last piece of fence,put more stripper on the skirting boards,bought a wire brush whilst out, and yet another bucket for water as Zen has eaten the recently acquired black bucket. She seems to have left the orange B&Q one more or less intact, but has eaten the handles and round the rim of the plastic skip, which is red.So I have bought a green one similar to the B&Q one in looks. See if its a colour thing
Hoovered round, got sheets off the floor and Mabs bed in the washer and sat eating custard doughnuts with a brew. I need painkillers because my back has had enough and is letting me know
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 03:53 PM
It would griff.
We shall see mustn't get to excited.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-06-2017, 03:57 PM
No June no ulterior motive except the fact they might not get anyone new as tolerant as we are over the drive. Plus they would get their rights back if they bought to rent they can basically work it to their advantage.
Paul is waiting for his mums flat to sell in an elderly persons complex. He has to share funds with his brother so not sure how much they would be looking at, might not be enough for us to be able to move on so it may well have to go on the market.
Hope the painkillers work on the back and interesting to know about the colour thing and chewing.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >