Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 06:27 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday 10 June

Good morning all. Feel so cold this morning. When are we going to get some warmer weather?

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 07:29 AM
Morning Moyra and everyone else. Hope Lynn is ok as she hasn't been on for a few days. June hope your aches have abated now. Griff sorry to see you were awake in the wee small hours. I wasn't far behind you. Do you like the smell of lavendar? Only that is supposed to be good for getting peeps off to sleep. Tyto for some strange reason sort of slithered and fell down the stairs again this morning but nothing amiss. Still wanted to play over the green and chase his lead. Eaten his first meal of the day and is fine.
Well must away, have a good day all. Sun is shining here so will send some rays to you Moyra and anyone else that needs them.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone,
Moyra it's meant to be getting warmer towards end of the week. So fingers crossed
TW hope you less achey today & the bath has helped.
Brenda can you send some of that sun here too? It's raining here the weather folks say it's going to get brighter about 11ish. Hope so, I need to go into town.
Yesterday I went and did Jeans shopping, then went and had my hair cut & highlighted, so look less scary lol
Billy ( jeans jr) came back from the kennels, he's been staying in the house with the owners, bless him he's sulking with Jean, not me though jean is so happy to have him home though.
Eileen hope Emily is sorted quickly, my god daughter was a bit like that & diagnosed lactose intolerant.
Gorgeous pic of Max on Thursdays post,
Right time for breakfast
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2017, 09:02 AM
Pouring down here and its in for the day as well. Spent half an hour stood in it trying to persuade Kesh to go in and not stand out in it. Not sure if I suceeded or not because the minute I went back in, she was out again. Will eat breakfast and check her again. If she would stay dry then so would everything else! Lona and Zen are in the warm and dry and Mabs in the house to keep out of trouble, then I'll swop them over later.
Hope Tyto is OK Brenda.
Griff have you tried Natursleep I think its called. I used it for a while a few years ago and it did work
Mandy, get you all done up Glad to hear Jean is so much better now. When does the support come off
I was wondering how Lynn is as well with her not being on for a few days.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 09:05 AM
Good morning everyone

Do hope your weather improves as the day goes on Moyra and also for you Mandy.

Lovely and sunny isnt it Brenda!

Hope Lynn's ok and just busy as Gorden is home.

Do hope they can sort Leah out quickly poor little thing.

Bless your mum Kazz I have never seen a vacuum cleaner sleeping on the front door mat

Hope your back is better today June.

As stated lovely here today so off into the garden to get rid of weeds round the veg and mow the lawns. My house is like a tip Son has laptop in the kitchen and a desktop on my dinning table along with cables etc. He is waiting on two more pieces to complete his build but has managed to get it up and running and I think install a game which is why nothing is done

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2017, 09:25 AM
LOL Sue, good job he's only on a visit eh
Its now saying no rain between 12 and 2, once I'm back with the shavings I'll get everyone out for a walk before it starts again.
Wish we knew how Nippy was
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Been for a quick walk, hm should avoid that word with tw around. anyway Tyto fine so now going to watch rest of Harry Potter year seven pt. 1 I always wonder what happens to other Friends/posters. Sad we never know what happens to them. Take care all. Sun still shining and very warm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 09:58 AM
Morning all
I think that my body just has the sleep it needs and that is it now...gone from 8 hours to 3...oooo loads more time to do stuff Lol
Brenda, pleased Tyto is o.k
Lol Mandy...dogs are awesome sulkers
TW, hope you get some dry weather
Moyra, hope you get some warm weather
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Morning everyone still about.
Been really busy and just feeling a bit low over Gill.

Eileen hope the baby recovers soon and you can get to the bottom of things for her.
To everyone else hope you are feeling well if not get well wishes to you and to any poorly doggies out there.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2017, 10:21 AM
Morning all.

Not too bad weather wise here just thrown he cover from Busters bed into the machine and the padded bit out onto the line to air a bit, done all the floor with the steam cleaner he has had a bit of a sulk no idea why he has a whole sofa in the living room and the rest of the house. But making the most of the dry if overcast wind.

Nothing else to do today have fun all I wonder if Gordon has come home and whished Lynn and Dillon away for the weekend.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >