register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Son just gone.He's painted the wall where the wardrobe was, asked if there was anymore and I said yes the one where the window is, his face was a picture, because guess where all the stuff in bags etc is, I said we'll do that once the wardrobe is back in place. He reckons he can do the skirting boards, so is coming back next week,hoping it keeps him busy and not dwelling on things.
He came to the tip with me, I am rubbish clear for a couple of hours before it starts again. Got enough shavings for tonight, the stuff that I put down this morning was sopping and that was bagged up and went to the tip. I had got some dry in the bankings, that is down for the afternoon.
Post Office trip completed, a really beautiful flower card from Norma, and so upsetting to me that such a lovely gesture should be spoiled by the psychotic idiot who has somehow latched onto me. Anyhow it is fine, is in water and has perked up very quickly.
Had Mabs and Keshi in all morning, swopped them for Lona and Zen for the afternoon. We're having some dry spells now, may get them out for a run round in the park or something when I've eaten.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 12:57 PM
Kazz, i have the baby straighteners, so much easier than the full size version, they are bright pink, heat up in 30 seconds and only cost about £12 from debenhams.
Awww, how nice of Norma, she is such a lovely lady. Pleased you're managing to keep your son occupied
Ran into my cousin in town, she was made up with her birthday prezzie and she has spoken to her lecturer at college about me going in so they can practice camouflage makeup on my scars...good to now i have a use Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 03:01 PM
Hi
TUMBLEWEED,enjoy your free timeand also maybe a little work on that one tracked mind of yours
Been to vote,have to do one for Conor tooChucking it down,been miserable all day.The weather,not me
TW,how lovely of Norma,that's so sweet
GRIFF,lucky you in your shorts
SUE,imagine the peace and quiet without OH.....enjoy
MOYRA,hope you're feeling better.
MANDY,good luck on the scales.Bound to have lost a few pounds,you never stop
Popped into DP's and bought myself three topsThought I'd treat myself.They are lovely,so going in my case for holidaysMakes a change from buying baby clothes,I really must stop doing that
Wil leave in fifteen and collect them from the minders,then they're all mine until 6Will take some pics
Hope everyone and doglets are well xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 03:56 PM
i got this Lacey
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3819191270...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
i absolutely love it!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i got this Lacey
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3819191270...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
i absolutely love it!!
That is gorgeous need to measure length against me cos I'm a short ar*e
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Afternoon all,
Got the ironing board out, will start in a mo will catch up with some programmes whilst getting it done.
Kazz mum in law fell about 3 week ago, and broke 2 vertebrae so they cemented them or something like that. She's got to wear a back brace as well. Bless her she's doing fab.

Went to SW this morning and I've stayed same, quite pleased with that with all the snacking I've been doing. So determined to be good this week, so I can loose at least 2lb, like to hit the lost 2st mark before I have the hip op!
TW that's so lovey of Norma
Eileen do hope the mortgage gets sorted soon, & hope you have a great afternoon with the girls
Tweed hope you enjoying your day of freedom
I apologise if I've missed folk, will be back later must get this ironing done!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-06-2017, 04:23 PM
That is really lovely, Griff, all you need is the beach now and you're set to pull
Son just rang me. Gf due back from Greece tomorrow (thought she was gone for 2 weeks myself) and she has text him asking if he has made arrangements tomorrow night as they need to talk. So he is in the frame of mind it is a Dear John, but I have said could be she wants to clear the air and she's had time to think about things as well so not necessarily.He said well what if she wants to go, I said let her go because she'll only do it behind your back, you can always get back together if you both want to. I've told him if he needs to spend time here (if she does go) thats fine, he's said there's places nearer to him he would go to, I said well whatever you want to do, just letting you know there is the option.
Hoping Lynn is OK, don't think I've seen her today.
Mandy, sounds like the op is very close for you if you have a pre-op appointment to go to. Hoping your m-i-l is feeling a bit better now, you must be feeling very tired.
Norma's flowers are on Cariad's box, they are in a little sponge reservoir thing and have really livened up after a good soak in cold water. It looks lovely, all white flowers and her box is in a pale wood with her name on a brass plate
Eileen, looking forward to piccies of the twinnies whilst you have them for just the right amount of time before you go insane.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Ok so I'm after a quickie and Griff is on the pull. at least I have all my clothes on bg!! Don't want to frighten the wild life. Pleased to hear you have your flower card June. I will let Norma know. I have just had the third annoying unknown phone call. Beware peeps they are around again.grr!! Off out this evening to listen to a friend of Sara's singing in our local pub. Hope they are good. Enjoy the rest of the day/evening peeps. Cold shower for you tw.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 05:12 PM
Mandy, I am 5ft4 and the dress just touches my feet...if I wear wedges I will be o.k
TW, I hope things work out for your lad
Brenda, I have a call blocker phone, its great..announces the calls too
Hope Lynn is just busy
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2017, 05:30 PM
Goodnight all, I am off to bed, he is off for a shower and Darts! Night night all, God bless all.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >