View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 06:14 PM
TW, it isn't about being a bad person...it's about teaching him that actions have consequences and if you feel up to it, it's your right to have him pay for what he wrote. I wonder if his mum is sorting the room out for the baby coming?
walked the poochies, deags has a wee bit of a limp, daft ass dog jumped for her ball...sigh
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 06:30 PM
Hello all
Will have a catchup of the last couple of days. Hope everyone is ok. I've done hardly anything but go to work & go take Jean shopping! Oh and see to Rosie obviously. The weather been ok today, I'm off tomorrow & Friday and it's going to rain in morning
Right another cuppa and a proper read through I think.
Hope you all ok
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 06:31 PM
Oh I know what you mean, Zen limp free this morning, coming back, she's limping. Like a ticking time bomb today, I had to let her off to play with Kesh otherwise I may not have made it home in one piece!!!
I don't know what she's doing, all movement in the room stopped so I came in to watch telly for a while, then will have another look. Victim Support rang, but its a witheld number so my phone blocked it, got a text from him so text back I will ring him tomorrow.
I'm nipping up and down to the back bedroom as I've got paint stripper on the skirting boards, put a 2nd coat on and nothing seems to be stripping at the present time
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 07:33 PM
Just have to say I am really enjoying Springwatch.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 08:56 PM
Hi
You lot have been busy today,lots going on
TW(( hugs)) glad you got the parcel mystery sorted.Sad day for you.Must be good to have Cariad back home where she belongs.
GRIFF,you brazen hussywoman after me own heart
We had a good start to the day weatherwise,got loads done in the gardenThen of course it lashed...well it is Ireland!!
Sarah's solicitors visit didn't seem very promisingShe is like a bullSo unfair this temporary job situation.By law a company can keep you temporary for two yearsIts up to the bank now,so she just has to wait and see.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Oh noooo Eileen, does this mean the mortgage may not happen
Raining here now, will rain all day tomorrow, then Friday morning (so far) then all day Saturday and some of Sunday Will be out of shavings after tomorrow so that means a shavings run at some point. Hardly used any today at all because it only rained for about half an hour this morning.
No more activity over the back, will keep you all posted if anything happens
Girls all quiet tonight apart from a couple of barks, they are all together and have been for a few hours, hoping we're getting back on track. Will bring Mabs in tonight though
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 09:20 PM
Awww Mandy, you are a goodun taking such good care of your mil
TW...pleased you have cariad home, I was quite taken aback how big max's casket is compared to my 2 staffs
Kazz, pleased you are enjoying spring watch
Lacey..oh gosh, I do hope the mortgage goes through...not fair at all, they deserve it. Lol...yeah, I do get a bit out of control, I managed to get barred from 3 places in one night when I was 20 and the last time I got nekkid was one of the poshest hotels in cov lol...all good fun though!! I ammuch more grown up now...boring!!!
Had the straighteners on my hair again today, I actually looked o.k!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Need to put more fake tan on but scared to in case I make it chuck it down lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 09:24 PM
Might not happen now TWHorrible because they had mortgage sorted as they thoughtwere congratulated by the estate agent.Everything signed form wise,now they are questioning her employmentWhat can you do?If they don't get it,there will be no point trying again until she's made permanent.Will mean they'll have to rent for a year and a half or so,which is sad really.Could pay a mortgage with the rent they ask for here.Makes no sense to me
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 09:28 PM
Great to hear you feeling good about yourself GRIFF and so you should
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >