Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 06:51 AM

Daily Thread Wednesday 7thJune

Good morning everyone

Do hope you get something sorted at least for yourself Moyra, he is old enough to fend for himself. Barry's sister lived at home all her life waited on hand and foot but has managed on her own since their parents died.

Do hope the weather is good for you today Eileen then you can get everything done and sorted.

Thank you for your kind offer June but unfortunately he has to be there in person with his passport and to sign the form to enable him to reclaim the VAT back at the airport as he leaves. Pleased the girls seemed more settled and that Mabs is still thinking of her night comfort indoors with you

Griff hope you will be a good girl today and do what you need to do

Nice to see you around Harvey hope the dogs are being good.

Sunny here but still very windy so will be blown round of my walk today again.

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 06:59 AM
Good Morning all. Hope everyone is well this morning. I slept better once I went back to bed.

Hope all the girls are ok this morning June. Maybe it has finally sunk into them that Cariad is not just at the vets but will not be returning to them. So sad a realisation for them all. Though seeing you so upset must have registered with them.

Lynn, hope Dillon is better this morning and Griff Deags too.
Twix hope you are happy with your hair.

I am a bit worried about the squirrels because there is so many of them and if they all breed and fetch their babies back we may have serious problems. Trouble is they are so attractive.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all SAFE and well, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 07:27 AM
Morning Sue still a bit windy here to but sunny. So will get out into the garden and dead head some roses. Have a good walk and keep your feet on the ground. Teazle will need a few weights on her paws to keep her on the ground. bg!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 08:39 AM
Very autumnal this morning. Looks like rain to me although forecast says not. Beds were dry this morning so looks like everyone stayed in bed when it rained overnight. Brought Mabs back in once they had breakfasts and I'd tidied up. Just trying to keep some distance between her and the rest because she's been very unsettled the last few months. Now Cariad has gone I really want peace to break out and if bringing them inside in shifts helps, then that's what I'll do. Couldn't do it before as I was focused on Cariad mainly and it was her needs that were paramount.
Sue if there's anything needed from Bolton at a later date and I can do it, don't hesitate to let me know
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:00 AM
Morning Moyra and Sue who posted the new thread around the same time.
brenda and June.

Sounds like you're managing to keep the peace well June by alternating the girls.
Moyra I have a big plastic thing on my bird feeder like an upside down lampshade it stops anything climbing onto the bird feeders from the ground.
We do have a squirrel about but he feeds from what the birds drop as does the little mouse that lives down the end of the garden.

Dillon seems in fine spirits the last few days maybe the turmeric golden paste is helping plus the green lipped mussel and celadrin he is on. Have also started him on something called black cumin oil one step up from the hemp oil. Tastes vile I am taking it to but no effects from that yet as we only started taking it yesterday. It is meant to cure everything except death apparently.
We took a longer walk today which I was anot to happy about as it is blowing a gale out there. He decided he needed to do his business amongst some trees so needless to say I ended with branches down my neck.
Anyway back safe didn't get blown away and sheets on the line hope they stay there.
Not in the mood for chasing sheets up or down the village today.
Gorden home tonight another long weekend and he is home so he can vte tomorrow also. Car over to Austen tonight to fix the other front gaiter or whatever it is that is creaking. Hoping to get it back over the weekend.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends are to.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2017, 09:16 AM
Morning all
Yes Sue, i am being good...since the scare with my blood results i am kind of behaving Lol
we have Sunshine but wind here, need to pop to the vets later for the animals drugs, seems i get my benefit and it is all gone on the animals immediately....oh well, i'd only waste the money i guess
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:24 AM
I might try the black cumin oil on Lona, Lynn. She has been having the CBD oil up to now.
Started raining..grrrr.... seems to have stopped now.
Vets have phoned to say Cariads ashes are back, will pick them up after I've got these poor girls for a walk the weather has been horrendous and they've got wet not even going out, no idea what they'd be like if they were out for an hour or so in it.
Sooooo... I've got a mystery now. Card from the post office yesterday to say there's a parcel for me. Thought it was the ashes, which I thought strange, but 11 years since Tawney went and the system could be different. But obviously its not. After what's happened recently with numbnuts I'm worried. Police are involved with the recent stuff, its libel as well. I do have legal fees on my house insurance, but its doubtful whether he has any assets for me to take. He could have sent something nasty and am hesitant about collecting this parcel. Could only happen to me!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:31 AM
What if you went to collect and opened it at the collection office June ?
The black cumin oil comes form the pure oils link I gave you.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Thanks Lynn. No if no one says they sent something I am leaving it. Have asked around and so far no one has. Not putting myself through more mental anguish, got enough going on as it is
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2017, 09:49 AM
Fair enough if you are not expecting anything. I would be feeling cautious to.

Ringing Gill later but in the meantime had an email from Peter.
She rang this morning explaining she couldn't make her hospital appointment due to feeling so ill and not eating properly and being sick and the doctor prescribed her some anti sickness pills and said that's all she can do and she thinks it's the cancer causing the problems now. Not the pills she took after her last appointment as they would be out of her system now.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »