Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2017, 06:27 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 6th June

Good Morning everyone, had a very restless night. Had Ribs in Hoisin and Spring Onion Sauce on a bed of rice. Just ate the rice and sauce and it went straight through me so I was up every half hour with the squits.

June, so the girls are not looking for Cariad just missing her as you are too. It's a shame our dogs have to grow older. How is Lona, she must miss her badly.

Lynn hope Dillons leg is much better and Griff, Deags as well.

Eileen, you have quite a handful to cope with the two babies and the shopping. Don't overdo things.

Barry, you should be glad you can so something for Sue as it is always the other way round. Lol, Sue should give you a clump more often. Perhaps that is what my Steve needs too.

Twix, hope you find the hairdresser suits you, if not you will have to look for another mobile one.

Have a good day, keep warm and dry and above all SAFE and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2017, 07:18 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you improve as the da goes on.

Eileen you need a medal going shopping with the little hobbits in tow. I expect in some way you are looking forward to them moving to their own home but no doubt you will still be on baby sitting duties

Hope the girls are feeling more normal today June but it will take you longer unfortunately. Hugs

Hope the hair cut goes well Twix

Also hope Deans leg has improved with the rest Griff. Pleased Dillon's is better Lynn

Lovely morning here - not. Pouring and has been since five yesterday evening. Also very windy and the lawn is covered in leaves. Nothing much really planned. Have to go into town with son as he needs his bank and then onto Currys as he wants a certain laptop, new phone for his wife, so he can use it whilst here as his is still tethered to his account in Brazil. I think I may get a new one too as my old one cannot upgrade the operating system anymore and sometime this is causing problems because of this when using WhatsAp to talk to them in Brazil. I then have to take him to eldest son in Brighton so he can get to his exam on time tomorrow. Did I say I had nothing planned

Have a good day and stay safe and if possible dry.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-06-2017, 07:32 AM
Moyra
Quote" Good Morning everyone, had a very restless night. Had Ribs in Hoisin and Spring Onion Sauce on a bed of rice. Just ate the rice and sauce and it went straight through me so I was up every half hour with the squits." Unquote

At least you made it to the toilet

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2017, 07:33 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and all who follow.

Hope your tummy settles soon Moyra.
Eileen gosh it takes me back to my days of juggling two children, mum and dad and part time working in the evenings. I sit here now well have for a few years now and wonder how on earth I did it.
Wondering how you do it. I was a good few years younger then and you are younger than me so maybe that's how you do it.
Sue very busy day for you again. Hope today's shopping trip is successful.

Thank you for all the good wishes for Dillon's leg which seems to be doing well. He has been on the golden paste and the flex celadrin tablets since Saturday again and we are seeing an improvement thankfully.
I know it will get him in later years but why I can find things that allow him to still want and be able to do walks and keep him relatively pain free and enjoying life I will.
Weather dull here and cooler.

Gill at hospital today feeling very anxious about the outcome.
Peter emailed yesterday to say she was unwell yesterday sick again which she hasn't been for a little while and when he took her to Weald Market Saturday she struggled. Eating but not much at all.
He said if they do offer her the radiotherapy he is not sure she is well enough to take it.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends are to.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2017, 09:14 AM
That is sad news Lynn re Gill, hope she improves and is well enough to take whatever treatment will help her.

Tummy is settled, thank you everyone!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2017, 09:43 AM
Hope the hospital come up with something for Gill, Lynn.
Moyra, hope you feel better
Twix, hope your new hairdresser goes well
Another quiet day planned for you then Sue?? Lol
Tumbleweed Lol
Nothing doing for me today, chucking down so a walk with the dogs and that's it, Deags leg seems much better thankfully, i fell down a hole yesterday when out with Dakota and jarred my back...that's o.k but my hip is killing me, i must have pulled something, getting out of bed was an adventure Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2017, 09:44 AM
Just received email from peter Gill has cancelled the appointment as she is feeling to unwell to attend.
Next appointment 18th July. 3 months with no treatment by then.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-06-2017, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Thank you for all the good wishes for Dillon's leg which seems to be doing well. He has been on the golden paste and the flex celadrin tablets since Saturday again and we are seeing an improvement thankfully.

Gill at hospital today feeling very anxious about the outcome.
I keep an eye out for reports of Dillons leg and so pleased it seems to be improving. I think Casey is reading the news of Dillon too and gone down with 'leg problem' in sympathy as well Was at the vets this morning, a raw area on his leg exactly where he had problems just over a year ago. Hibiscrub and Synuclav for a week, sample sent for analysis, and hopefully it will not be as bad as last time. At least he isn't limping this time.

Thanks to you for posting about Gill which enables me to think of her from time to time. That's about all I can do. I again read about a new drug yesterday but as always it's in early trials and no one knows if it will work 100% on everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Hope Casey's test results are good not bad Harvey.
I heard something on the radio over the weekend I think new drug trial we were in the car listening.
Gill never seems to get offered so either she is in the wrong post code, wrong type of cancer although I did think this was a trial for ovarian cancer or it is to far advanced for her to be considered.
Very stressed out here at the moment over it especially as she has cancelled the appointment.
Goodness knows what will happen now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Can they not come out to her Lynn? I assume they have lots of patients who are unable to get out.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »