register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 10:14 PM
Forecast for tomorrow not wonderful, son coming over to paint the back bedroom for me as I'm going nowhere on it myself. He'll be here before I go on the bone run then again on Thursday.
Then I'll get Chris from over the road to come and give me a quote for the window which is broken, now idea how, but the bottom of the window has completely come away, and its looking like a new one. They are all hardwood double glazed so not going to be cheap and I need to know how much. His dad bought one of the farms a few years ago and they run their joinery business from there, stabling and livery business run by his wife. Heidi was stabled there, Buck and Isis were born there, but before they owned it. Son lives over the road from me, and they're a lovely family
Right, I best make tracks and get the girls breakfasts done. Looking like tomorrow is going to be like today, heavy rain and bringing the girls in the house in shifts so they don't feel left out whilst we all get used to no Cariad
Eileen, you must be half dead on your feet by now, when does The Move happen
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

05-06-2017, 10:59 PM
I'm the same Griff, regularly wake up between 1-4 am. So annoying.

Raining cats n dogs here since early evening plus blowing a gale. So much for global warming.

Eileen I couldn't imagine taking 2 babies supermarket shopping, I'm exhausted just thinking about it.

Gotta be up and out on time tomorrow. Having to try a new hairdresser as my usual mobile lady had the cheek to move 3 counties away! I've been to this one many years ago but I'm not one for all the salon chit chat really. Just didn't get around to finding another mobile hairdresser. Long gone are the days when I used to frequent Toni & Guys in London for my Farrah Fawcett flicks lol!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3