View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 04:44 PM
I am more than happy with my GTECH pair. Really Good especially when it comes to Amber's hair everywhere. Did have to keep emptying the little fellow though, but there was enough hair there to stuff a pillow!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 05:23 PM
That's bad June hope your friend can sort it soon.
Glad yours is working out well Moyra.

Windy and raining here now.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 05:31 PM
Yes, I got my sheets washed but not dried properly and because I feel so cold have put the night storage heaters on to air the sheets out overnight. If I get too warm during the night I will get up and turn them off!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Stopped raining wind died down and although it the rain sounded hard the patio was still dry.

That sounds a real pain Moyra.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2017, 05:47 PM
Just slung my 2nd load of sopping shavings out, mustn't have rained much overnight as this mornings were OK, but lunchtime and now I've more or less taken the lot out and started again. Zens got a massive bark on her, she's in the kitchen with her bone, and something made her bark, jumped out of my skin, thats enough to scare the most foolhardy burglar
Friend would love to like her GTech, Moyra. Sadly its gone on its travels, I think it will go back to the shopping channel place and they'll start again. She's fuming
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2017, 06:08 PM
Sue's car now serviced. We took it and collected from the dealership.
Do you realise I actually had to get up at 7.30 this morning because of taking my car as well to ferry Sue back? I had forgotten that time of day even existed. Then again this afternoon to pick her car up? What us men do for our women folks.
Started to have a little rain late this afternoon and the plants need it.
A mans work is never done
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 08:35 PM
Hi
Ah Tumbleweed,bless your heartLets not start on what us women folk have to do for you menWe'll be here alnight
Hope everyone is ok.Thinking of you TW and MOYRA.
Kinda glad today is almost over tbh.Didn't get a minute.Had the babies and if the front door wasn't knocking the phone was ringingWent to Asda,had to do a big shop,was running low on everythingTwo girls were so good,was well proud of them
Gonna grab a coffee and catch up on yesterday and today
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Do you realise I actually had to get up at 7.30 this morning ......................I had forgotten that time of day even existed.
You are lucky I have been waking at 6:00 or earlier for over a year now, it's a pain 'cos round about now I'm half asleep

Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
and if the front door wasn't knocking the phone was ringing
Don't know how you manage it, and the babies as well, but glad you had a minute to look in here, like to read about the little princess

Hope everyone had a good day and furries too, will be heading to my sack soon, goodnight all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 09:15 PM
HARVEY.I'm with you,6am alarm call for me too
It is tough going sometimes,I'll admit but it's worth itAlso find since losing mum,looking after the hobbits has been a Godsend really.Less time to think,that's for sure!
Happy to report the Princess is back to herself,100%,thankyouShe'll be demanding to go to bed shortlyAll the size of her,I still end up hanging off the edge of the bed or sofa
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Ha!!! 6am.....I a regularly back awake at 2.30am although today I managed until 4!!!
Hope missing hoovers turn up, that's very unfortunate
Pleased to hear Lacey is all mended
Harvey, have you tried an eye mask?? My mum has been using one and she says its fab
Tumbleweed aren't you a good lad....bet sue will make you something nice as a reward
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >