View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 09:31 PM
Awwww TW....we would all give anything to have 1minute more of nortiness with the ones we have lost
Oh der Mandy...hope you feel better tomorrow
Didn't watch the concert saw a few acts and I decided to watch midsomer murders
Got no time for people who think the coppers who shot those cowards were in the wrong...if you are caught in the act...pay the price!
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2017, 09:38 PM
I've heard of Coldplay lol even have a couple of their CD's but up til recent events hadn't heard of Ms Grande (can't remember her first name let alone spell it).
Glad you weren't too badly hurt Mandy when you were pulled over. Been there done that got the tshirt.
Good idea about the seeds in egg cartons June. I had a big tray about to throw away so opened up the seed packet and found 2 sachets of seeds. Never had that before and the packets were 4 for the price of three so result!
The next job is to pot on some lavenders, a couple of tomato plants and some peas before they outgrow their space.
Not au fait with what you've ordered Tumblweed but look forward to seeing the results.
Griff did you have any meat with your potatoes and veg? I love mash potatoes, my Dad used to grate a load of cheese mix it up in the buttery mash and slice tomatoes on top. Filled us kids up a treat.
Well looks like I've got another job to do. I left an unread newspaper on a table outside and my little darlings have shredded it into a million pieces all over the lawn. I may be some time! Good night all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 09:39 PM
AGAIN !!! Its coming out that they were reported by several people several times to the relevant authorities - Nothing Done How many lives this year could have been saved if they had been slung out of the country, refused entry back in if they were out of the country, or detained in the deepest blackest hole available
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 09:48 PM
June, that's strange about the howl - Hal did exactly the same thing and it really spooked me out; it was primeival, sounded like nothing I had ever heard but the vet explained that it was totally natural and happened sometimes. They are both free spirits, bless both of them xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 10:09 PM
They are probably up there now, terrorising what was once a peaceful place
Twix the egg cartons are perfect little greenhouses, once they start sprouting properly you leave the lid open and then you can pot them on or put directly into the garden if they are big enough
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3