View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-06-2017, 03:17 PM
Quit agree June. The PC brigade have got too many powers fanny-ing around claiming racism etc. Shut the borders to anyone who leaves these shores, British passports or not. Then spare the rest no mercy, quite right to shoot the perpetrators in the head and save us the cost of keeping them and taking a hospital bed. Sorry, but all these words that love will conquer all just don't cut it.
Hope you are coping today June and the rest of the girls sort their dynamics out.
Can't see anything from Moyra, hope she's ok.
I popped into the local Aldis this morning, it was heaving after opening. I came home with their lovely bread and 2 vest tops but not the washing up liquid or baked beans that I went for. My memory is getting worse!

I was going to sow some night scented stock seeds but it hasn't happened yet! I had hope everyone else is having a good trouble free day.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 03:33 PM
My night scented stock is planted in egg boxes and doing well, Twix. Sadly it keeps raining and not getting the chance to plant them out, I live in hope!!! Caterpillars have taken over and eaten the nasturtium in my hanging basket, so got to start again on that one. I should have known better than to plant them, they always get some sort of pest or disease. Not even got my painting done, just the decking and one piece of fence to go now. Forecast for the next week is mainly rain as well
Girls quiet today, like me they are a bit shell shocked I think and its all beginning to sink in.Still having crying sessions, keep remembering her howl as she passed away, vets were quite shocked they had never experienced that before, I was expecting it and held her tight,kissed her and told her I loved her.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-06-2017, 06:55 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hague-Moto...w~OdVcXCA#rwid

i have been toying with the idea of getting it for several days and place an order just now.
Why this one? most only do timelaps photography or charged up via a USB computer port or controlled via wifi to something like an I pad.
So this with my camcorder should ( I hope) produce some smooth videos . it will take a DSLR as well as hand holding either is not the ideal..

Apart from that it is hot here so I might just might remove my pullover if that doesn't scare the ladies on here
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
My night scented stock is planted in egg boxes and doing well, Twix. Sadly it keeps raining and not getting the chance to plant them out, I live in hope!!! Caterpillars have taken over and eaten the nasturtium in my hanging basket, so got to start again on that one. I should have known better than to plant them, they always get some sort of pest or disease. Not even got my painting done, just the decking and one piece of fence to go now. Forecast for the next week is mainly rain as well
Girls quiet today, like me they are a bit shell shocked I think and its all beginning to sink in.Still having crying sessions, keep remembering her howl as she passed away, vets were quite shocked they had never experienced that before, I was expecting it and held her tight,kissed her and told her I loved her.
Lots of hugs to you
She knew how much you loved her
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 08:14 PM
Evening everyone
Mum in law doing great, being more mobile now.
Took Rosie out early today, and she'd got funny head on her, grumbled at a big bear of a dog called Coco, they sniffed each other then Coco wanted to say hello and Rosie proper grumbled at her, then going home and a lady I know was coming on with her golden retriever puppy and Rosie yanked me towards them and pulled me over that meant I've been in pain and put paid to me going to gym, Rosie got a telling off cos she's been a north girl
We had my brother and sis in law round and of course Baby Joel, we had a bit of a BBQ just nice having a fun afternoon, no tv just music I really needed that.
Now me, Tony & Lauryn watching the One love concert now
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 08:19 PM
Watching it myself Mandy, some of it is does nothing for me though. I hear Liam Gallagher is making an appearance, looking forward to Coldplay.
Cariad must have been the Nortiest girl on the planet, you still miss them when they're not here to be norty ever again, give her a big hug tonight
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 08:22 PM
Evening mandy good to hear MIl is doing well. Naughty rosie hope you aren't to sore for long.
June I think it's a clear two fingers up to terrorists.
Gorden and i are sta here wondering who a lot of these artists are
Looking forward to coldplay to.
That school choir had me choked up. Plus all the brave people attending and some who were caught up in the attack two weeks ago.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2017, 08:31 PM
I have already given her a big hug, can't stay mad for long with her
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 08:43 PM
I always end up giving Dillon a a hug. It's the eyes.

Coldplay excellent. Saw them at V2000 took Micheal and his friend Stevie Gorden was on parking duty.
They were a new band back then. Always remember sitting under a big tree at Hylands park Chelmsford very late at night. Listening to why does it always rain on me.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-06-2017, 09:09 PM
Loved Coldplay,not sure about Liam Gallagher at the moment, preferred Oasis, but nothing lasts forever.
Black Eyed Peas were as usual amazing. No idea who the woman on the piano was, went to get my tea came back and she was on, and still none the wiser.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >