Female 

03-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Awww,gorgeous pic
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2017, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Moyra, have you registered with Estate Agents in the area you want, because there are houses round here that are rentals and the people have dogs. Its not like you have loads, one well behaved dog and a reliable tenant is surely more attractive than some of the types that are looking to rent.Words fail me on your sons attitude, and I wouldn't waste time or any more money on him either.
Mandy, I know you've got a lot going on at your end with your m-i-l, work and life generally, so don't even worry about it.
Feeling a bit drained today, not surprising really after the last few months, have been asleep on the couch, wasn't intending to but I nodded off and only just woke up.
Lovely to see LG on and very kind of him to come on Cariad's thread. My friend Jackie phoned last night and sent me a piccie I didn't even know she took of Cariad last time she was here
Hope everything goes well.
That is one striking looking beast. Will live with you forever.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 04:53 PM
I think so Eileen, its my new wallpaper on my phone as its just her, such a vain beauty queen, and she knew it.
Thank you Besoeker, one hell of a character, and thats being polite, but never ever forgotten thats for sure
Griff, LOL at those wellies,you'll have the neighbours talking
Twix, we all agree with you on the subject I think
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-06-2017, 05:15 PM
Good day everyone.
Although I haven't been posting recently, I still keep up with the daily thread when time allows, so felt I couldn't let Cariad's passing go without a few words from this end. Hope that everything settles for you June and the other girls are fit and well, you could do with a wee bit of time to help the rawness of it all to heal. As we all know, stick with the lovely memories of your much cherished friend.
I do think of everyone even though I'm not at the moment an active member. My time is currently being taken up by work and hospital visits (there have been 3 in the last 8 days).
I am in the process of having several operations, some circulatory and others cardiology related, which have to be undertaken before the kidney transplant can be safely completed. It's not the sort of thing I would dream of boring people with. Despite these I am generally in pretty fair health and still hard at work, also enjoying the company of my pack. We have been going down to Wales following the procedures as if I'm down there the Mem considers I'm far enough removed from work to be forced to take it easier. The Scottish projects are now nearing completion and I will undertake no further work, with of course the exception of running the show at home, although in truth it tends to run itself nowadays, with the odd overlook by the Mem, who is as always truly worth her weight in gold. I am truly blessed in having such a wonderful wife.
My very kindest regards to all, hoping that all your families and offspring and friends, both (4 & 2) are well and happy and that good health is enjoyed by all.
Will be back at some point, till then I shall be watching the Daily Thread, with interest, when visiting it in my late night forays onto the ether.
Bye fer now. G.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 05:45 PM
Good to hear from you LG. I am being nostalgic at the moment and watching Indiana Jones. I know the people who suppled the animals. They were all looked after very well.
June rest when you need to. It will help. Take care everyone.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 05:51 PM
Afternoon all

Moyra I think you may find at your age you could be housed in a retirement block why not enquire a lot take animals you already have but cannot replace. Would suit you down to the ground. level other people around for a chat and support if needed.
Does not matter then what Steve does.................you and Amber would be settled.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 06:43 PM
Hi LG. I sort of suspected that hospital appointments would be the order of the day if you were having a transplant, and they virtually take over your life, are very tiring, and very boring because so much waiting around is involved. Happy to hear you are taking much deserved breaks at the Outlaws and your own place is running itself more or less. Be wonderful to see the Scottish Project when it is done and no longer under wraps.
Missing Cariad tonight, hard to believe I'll never see her again, hoping she pays me a last visit as Tawney did. Her bowls are now put away in the cupboard, I have some of her coat and her ashes will be home early next week. Kesh has made me laugh tonight, they have all got a big beef bone each, Zen is in the utility with hers to prevent arguements with her mother. So Kesh is lay with hers, Mabs is lay with hers, Lona has hers. Kesh stops eating hers, walks over to Mabs, takes the bone off her and walks off with it. Mabs does nothing, that is Kesh showing that she is now In Charge and there will be no more disputes. I went over and picked Kesh's bone up, Mabs ran into the Big House and I passed it to her. Last night Kesh slept in the place her mother slept before I brought her in due to her illness, no one has slept there since, till Kesh took it last night. They know she has gone, and the family has a new team. The Queen is dead, Long Live The Queen
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Lovely to see you LGSorry about the medical issues but typically not much holds you back,good for youI hope if I reach 90 years old like you,I'll adopt the same attitudeHope The Mem is well
TW,everyone of the girlies are stunning and a credit to you.They will keep you going and you know well that Cariad will send you a sign,it will come
The whole team back home,babies fed,watered and in their kennelsStill chattering away to each other,like two ole biddies over a washing line.We do get some laugh at them
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Aw Eileen, that is soooo cute
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Hi LG. I sort of suspected that hospital appointments would be the order of the day if you were having a transplant, and they virtually take over your life, are very tiring, and very boring because so much waiting around is involved. Happy to hear you are taking much deserved breaks at the Outlaws and your own place is running itself more or less. Be wonderful to see the Scottish Project when it is done and no longer under wraps.
Missing Cariad tonight, hard to believe I'll never see her again, hoping she pays me a last visit as Tawney did. Her bowls are now put away in the cupboard, I have some of her coat and her ashes will be home early next week. Kesh has made me laugh tonight, they have all got a big beef bone each, Zen is in the utility with hers to prevent arguements with her mother. So Kesh is lay with hers, Mabs is lay with hers, Lona has hers. Kesh stops eating hers, walks over to Mabs, takes the bone off her and walks off with it. Mabs does nothing, that is Kesh showing that she is now In Charge and there will be no more disputes. I went over and picked Kesh's bone up, Mabs ran into the Big House and I passed it to her. Last night Kesh slept in the place her mother slept before I brought her in due to her illness, no one has slept there since, till Kesh took it last night. They know she has gone, and the family has a new team. The Queen is dead, Long Live The Queen
So Cariad lives on through the family as it should be. Succession forever, there is no better way for her to be remembered
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >