register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 02:32 PM
Had a couple of pleasant walks, weather is decent for a change. Lona seems OK, it was her I have been most worried about, she and Cariad have been together their entire lives, and in the womb before that. I think it helps that she has other family members with her so she is not alone. Took her out with Mabs and they were playing ball and generally just toddling about.
Sorry to hear about Dillons leg, Lynn. Hoping you can make things better for him and maybe the vets can come up with something as well.Garden piccies are lovely, and Dillon being his handsome self in there as well.
Moyra, please please just move somewhere on your own, its not right you should have all of this, best just going and leaving him to it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:03 PM
That's how I feel June but with Amber it is problem and finding somewhere for the two of us is another or we can just try to ignore him as best we can. Thanks everyone, like an idiot gave him £250 in cash for his birthday and a further £3,000 transferred direct into his account so he could pay off the debt on his new van, but he hasn't even checked to see if it has gone into his account he doesn't seem to be bothered.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:19 PM
Sounds like a nice day Kazz
Lovely photos Lynn
Hi Brenda and Gnasher...hope you are both o.k
TW, been thinking about you a lot today
Moyra.....the right place will appear you will see...just for you and Amber..i have a feeling about that and as for your son....WOW...that is all i can say!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:21 PM
TW massive massive hugs to you, I've only just seen the post and I'm sorry that I haven't been on just lately I do hope you and the other girlies are ok today
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:34 PM
Moyra I do hope you find somewhere, there are no words I can say about your son.
Lovely pics Lynn, hope Dillon's leg is ok.
Griff hope you ok, I will have a read through last few days properly
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Well nothing on TV for me so watching Harry Potter and the philosophers Stone.���� To windy to sit out. At least casualty is on tonight.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 03:42 PM
Good to see you MANDYand spotted LG too yesterday,missing you both xx
TW,in my thoughts.Hope the girlies will be ok,must be really hard for them too
LYNN,garden looking fabGreat to hear Dillion is well.
MOYRA,I hope you're feeling better today(( hugs))
SUE,I didn't know they did light up welliesMust have a noisy,get the girls some
GRIFFtrust you to want a pair
Good old MAXwell done you
Been shopping and dining with Conor,had a great dayBabies will be back at 6,so we're enjoying the peace and quiet
Sunshine and rain today,garden is lovely it
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

03-06-2017, 04:18 PM
MOYRA!!! Honestly charity begins at home! Don't give your son another cent. He should be looking after you! Spend it on yourself, you deserve it more and look for a place for you and Amber. It's about time your son stood on his own two feet and not sponged off you. You'll be much happier without him. Sorry but it makes me SO cross.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Lol Lacey...very expensive but I WANT!!!
https://novelty-characters.co.uk/pro...ght-up-wellies
Hi Mandy, how's your MIL doing??
Ooooo casualty, thanks Brenda
Afternoon Twix
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2017, 04:24 PM
Moyra, have you registered with Estate Agents in the area you want, because there are houses round here that are rentals and the people have dogs. Its not like you have loads, one well behaved dog and a reliable tenant is surely more attractive than some of the types that are looking to rent.Words fail me on your sons attitude, and I wouldn't waste time or any more money on him either.
Mandy, I know you've got a lot going on at your end with your m-i-l, work and life generally, so don't even worry about it.
Feeling a bit drained today, not surprising really after the last few months, have been asleep on the couch, wasn't intending to but I nodded off and only just woke up.
Lovely to see LG on and very kind of him to come on Cariad's thread. My friend Jackie phoned last night and sent me a piccie I didn't even know she took of Cariad last time she was here
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »