Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 07:03 AM

Dogsey daily Thursday 1st June 2017

Morning peeps. Very warm here already. Ok if you like it hot but I am not a lover of it neither is Tyto. Still we have been out for our first walk of the day and it was lovely at 6.30am Had a lovely meal at our local Miller and Carter yesterday lunchtime. Hope all are well on here. I know Norma won't mind me telling you all that Bumblesnout had to have an eye op yesterday but all is well. She also said to say hi to all. bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 07:08 AM
Good morning everyone, Poor Cariad hope, that swelling goes down.

Also poor Emily, hope the dietician can help her with her problems too.

I hope everyone else is ok today, have a good day and stay SAFE. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 07:09 AM
Good morning Brenda and all who follow

Do hope Bumblesnout has a full recovery Norma

Pleased you had a good walk so early in the morning Brenda

Fingers crossed that Cariad is no worse this morning June, such a worry. Hope son's appointment at the hospital goes well.

Poor Emily do hope they can sort her out quickly Eileen

Hope everyone not mentioned is keeping well

Well today is the day no.2 son arrives home for a short stay, really looking forward to seeing him but not the journey to and from Heathrow. Must do some housework this morning and also cook something for tonight so I only have to microwave it when we get home.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 08:48 AM
Morning
Awww Bumblesnout...i do think of Norma...i have her email address but i don't like bothering people
Brenda, don't know if it is all miller and carters but they do 3 courses on a thursday for a set price (a lot cheaper than normal)
Sue, safe trip today
Morning Moyra
Lovely and sunny here...i do like the heat, love it...mind you i don't mind any weather really
TW, hope the swelling has gone down a bit with Cariad
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 09:15 AM
Morning all

Been out with Buster off out for bits and pieces shortly then out with Buster and out for a late lunch early dinner so "Luinner" as against "Brunch" LOL

Hope Cariad is able to at least get comfortable...........
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Morning brenda, Moyra, Sue , Kazz and all to follow.

Very warm here again today went out at 6.30 with Dillon and Gorden caught us up bit apart from an aimless wander and doing his business it was a short walk. Opposed to his long walk yesterday. He decided later he would like fun and games in the house and garden.

June do hope Cariad is not worse today and that sons appointment goes well and you can get home quickly to her.
Eileen do hope the dietician can help the little one. Sure they can possibly allergic to something usually eggs or milk.
Sue do hope you do not get stuck on the M25 for to long today especially as it 's another hot one.
Best wishes to bumblesnout and Norma.

Off shopping in a bit dragging Gorden along today.
Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 10:16 AM
Hoping little Bumblesnout is now on the road to recovery and all is well, love to Norma and everyone else.
Cariad seems OK this morning, was dreading what I might find and was mentally prepared for an emergency dash to Leigh surgery, she seems OK'ish, very quiet and lying down and not moving around much. No idea how I am going to get this urine sample
After all the palaver and prevaricating, his eyes are fine. Apparently the letter said there had been a change in his eyes, and he straight away went into negative mode, and never kept the appointment he got. So today he saw the consultant who said there was no change, everything fine, they want to see him in 6 months and if everything is still fine they will discharge him and sign him off. I am sure that will have lifted his mood somewhat. We've had a chat about communication with his gf, he has spoken to her sister who has told him what is upsetting his gf is lack of communication, so we talked about how to get on track with that. He has discussed yesterday's interview with her, although not as in depth as he discussed it with me, but then again it is an environment I am familiar and experienced with and she isn't. He also text her to say his eyes are fine, both of which he admitted to me he wouldn't have done before. He was coming a walk with me and the girls and then said to me shall we go and have lunch after, and I said er...wouldn't you be best seeing if she is home and asking her to lunch, lightbulb moment for him so his eyes are clear and he can drive and he has gone to do that. Would have loved to have had lunch with him, but I feel his relationship deserves priority over me at present.. He has gone off with his lights, plant and the fencing I bought that doesn't work in my garden
Now going to get the girls out and see how Cariad is doing and try for that sample!!!
Sue, hoping the trip to Heathrow and back is trouble free, traffic is very light here for some strange reason and wishing the same for your end for you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2017, 12:43 PM
TW, sometimes men need literally smacking in the face with the facts of how they may actually need to open their gobs and say something
pleased his eyes are o.k and Cariad is still with you
Lynn, hahahaha, was Gorden aware he was going shopping or is that a pleasant surprise for him Lol
Well, went and got my results.....they are bad, my white cell count has doubled and my neutrophils have more than doubled...i don't get it as i feel o.kish, whilst i was there, i was informed my consultant has decided i need further investigations on my heart.....i thought he thought all was o.k, feeling a bit fed up now....think i will find some trouble to get myself into! oooo nearly forgot, i am having a steroid injection in my foot..22 june at 10 flippin am Lol...will need to be up at about 5am
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 02:14 PM
griff yes Gorden did know in fact he offered to come, but sat in the car while I went to Iceland. Good job really how someone can make such a palaver over a home delivery is beyond me. Customer not assistant.
Sorry to hear your results are not good. Now don't be getting up to to much mischief.
June glad Cariad seems ok today and good news about sons eyes must of boosted his spirits. You're very much like me love their company but realise there are times we have to take a back seat on certain things for them to hopefully remain happy. I hope the lunch out for them works and they can sort things out.

Gill had some good news today not said to much till today but her grandson now 10 has been living in Wales with his dad and partner due to some things at home with his mum. He was lucky that he had more rights with his son than Mark did with Joel after the rules changed.
His dad now has custody of him and he will remain living in Wales with him and Neill's partner he has settled into school well and hopefully will now find his last bit of confidence knowing he has not go to go back and live with his mum in Essex.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Good to hear Gill has had some good news on her grandson, I really don't understand why people have kids then don't look after them properly. I wasn't exactly Mother Earth, but once I had them then they were my responsibility to care for, they were always in clean clothes,fed regularly and kept out of trouble as much as possible.
Because Zen keeps clearing the half door in the utility (she did it twice this morning, once to say hello to son) I thought I was wasting my time doing short onlead walks when she was busy training for the National, so took her into the woods with Mabs and Kesh. We went a bit further on than the other day, Zen enjoyed herself and loved the freedom.She wasn't limping when we came back, so I think I judged it right. Then Cariad and Lona for a short walk round, Cariad's leg is really swollen all the way up, so its some sort oedema isn't it, she's managing to walk, albeit it slowly, and thinking its probably better for her to move than lie down and not move at all. After a couple of attempts I finally achieved some sort of urine sample, so I am walking back carrying my plastic tray proudly, neighbours were amused at least. Everyone gardening today. Have put what there is of the sample is a screw top jar and its in the fridge, think I will get Cariad for another walk and see if I can get more later on.
Finished painting the backs of the fences for the borders, need another fence yet, which I hope to get tomorrow. Then I will paint that, and next thing is the decking to move on its side and do that back and front. Have been growing a hanging basket in the back ready to hang up, and its full of caterpillers, there are nasturtiums in the middle (only because they came in a packet of assorted seeds). I am not a lover of them because they always get some sort of pest in them. So the nasturtiums will come out and in the bin bags for the bin men tomorrow, I have lots of geraniums and one of them can go in the middle, will have to make sure there are no more caterpillers, can't see any but not had a detailed examination as yet.
Griff, I am so sorry to hear your test results are rubbish, thats awful, your heart is fine, its a very good one and a big one as well. Have they said why they are giving your lump a steroid injection at all, do they know what it is.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >