Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:12 AM

For Elaineb........but you can peep

Elaine sent me a pm asking me to post my one cat up...however I am not sure which one she means so here's all five Elaine

Bumble...(great colouring, she is hard to find) a rescue cat 13 years back as a kitten.

Colin, rescued back in 2001, he'd been thrown on a bonfire in a sealed box with his 3 sibling.....lucky they were found

Skip, came as a two day old kitten (headreared) having been born with three legs and a badly deformed stub, which at 5 months had to be removed. Now 14 yrs

Pollyanna...born ferrel, took around 12 weeks before she trusted me enough to approach me. Now 15 yrs old

And Norton...or Grand Champion Bumbleberry Ferndown Flyer) Norton has 5 golds, 20 1st places in the show cat world, he retired from the ring in 2000, after he became very nasty. He was very aggressive and I was asked by his breeder if I thought we could help. We took him on 2003 and have to say he was very difficult and attacked everyone and anything.
Fortunately those times are behind him and he has stopped all his behaviour issues....so he is a real ''pussy-cat'' now.

Norton is now 9 years
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:18 AM
I peeped!!!

I just love Colin he is gorgeous, they are all fab but he is my fav!!!
How could someone do that to him - poor soul
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:19 AM
Awww, lovely collection Steph

Do you know I don't think I've seen photos of Norton before, certainly never heard his history. Lovely to hear how he's a complete softy now
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:23 AM
I didn't know you had so many cats!! I only saw Norton Poor Colin, People never cease to amaze me with their cruetly Steph.
Where were they all
Elaine xx
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-11-2008, 11:32 AM
Lovely cats,I've got 6 myself, I love cats,how could anyone do that to Colin and his siblings, there are some evil f.....ers around.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-11-2008, 01:02 PM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
I peeped!!!

I just love Colin he is gorgeous, they are all fab but he is my fav!!!
How could someone do that to him - poor soul
Colin is a firm favourite with everyone, a real peoples cat.
So is Skip (blk & wht) he lets the kids do anything to him...even dressing him up
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Awww, lovely collection Steph

Do you know I don't think I've seen photos of Norton before, certainly never heard his history. Lovely to hear how he's a complete softy now
He's a real softie now...wasn't when we decided to have him, I think being shown and traveling around did his head in being a big cat when he attacked it was just a case of us diving for cover. Thankfully we have worked through his issues (took about 14 months though) and now he is content to just be a moggy. It's only been over the last 2 years that he'll let us groom him, this always seemed to trigger him off before. We tried a cat behaviourist who recommended he was pts.........glad we didn't listen to him.
Originally Posted by elaineb View Post
I didn't know you had so many cats!! I only saw Norton Poor Colin, People never cease to amaze me with their cruetly Steph.
Where were they all
Elaine xx
Where they usually are hun...upstairs snoozing, they are really a lazy bunch, especially when the weather is cold
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Lovely cats,I've got 6 myself, I love cats,how could anyone do that to Colin and his siblings, there are some evil f.....ers around.
They were brought in by one of the organisers of the firework display, he just wondered what was in the box which had been thrown on the bonfire. They all had thier eyes shut so he and his sibling were handreared by me, and two of my friends have his 2 sisters and a brother. All ginger and white. We used to have 8 but two were knocked over 12 months apart when we first came here (Eddie and Monty) and Stella has since died of old age.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 07:38 PM
there all lovely the grey one norton is it ... my brother had two like that years ago
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Aw Steph your cats are beautiful, but Norton......... he is gorgeous!!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 07:19 PM
They are lovely, but I love Norton the best he is gorgous, I love big cats like that.
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Lovely cats Steph! x