Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 07:07 AM

Friday 26th January 2024

Morning all. Yep I am early. I have been watching a fox outside my front room window. I heard him/her first and thought hm early as me. So I looked and there he/she was. Beautiful. Hope you all have a good day. Still dark here but it is beginning to change to a shade of darkish blue.. Word for today: Uraei good word for the name of a dog.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 11:22 AM
Good morning Brenda have a good day

Hugs Kelly you will be ok you know you will

Hope it has not turned into vertigo Chris and Gary's heating is soon repaired

Lovely day here. Not on duty today at all so a restful day, ha ha. Washing done, dried and out away, housework done, Teazle walked and picked up prescriptions too. Now thinking about lunch.

Take care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Thanks Sue but it has turned into a nightmare of a day so far. So everyone forgive me if I am absent for a bit. Husband is still in hospital. Just other problems arising from family.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Good afternoon all (just afternoon I admit)

Chris Is this not something the social worker should be dealing with now if so let them have it and take a breathe. Hope your dizziness does not turn into vertigo and simply does blow over. You need a holiday.

Brenda Ahh how lovely a fox. How the bulding work behind you is progressing have you seen the plans, and come on tell us what is your window covering idea?

Sue Did you work out the logistics of car return? Like you a lovely day here.

Lynn Elaine? was that her user name I miss people who used to post on here, too many to mention. But enjoy your days these are your HFD "happy friends days" LOL

Griff I totally agree on here no one judges never has been that sort of forum site has it. A few definate opinions in the past but now we happily jog along. Look after yourself now self care as well as care to for Mom.

Well just for some reason hit a button on my profile here and 17-04-2004 was my join date 20 years this year WOW. So many people and theirs dogs. Quite a few I keep in touch with and like Lynn have visited with a few as well there was a swop over once upon a time between here and Catsey now its OFF but I have always returned and found a friendly welcome after a hiatus.

Today washing/bedding on the line and anything else I can find including a coat LOL Weather beautiful for drying. Manged scrambled egg this moring but not the whole slice of toast but feel much better, just not hungry but that will come back and I can live on my reserves for a century or two anyhow. LOL

Catch you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2024, 04:19 PM
Good afternoon, brenda, Sue, Kazz and all who follow.
Well we popped out for breakfast and went to a local meat supermarket we haven't been to in ages, and did some Birthday shopping for Bev and wandered round a garden centre and a Tesco we haven't visited before.
Not exciting but different.

brenda lovely a fox. Sorry to hear you are still having issues with your husbands family.
Sue I hope you managed to get a well earned rest at some point today.
griff I hope you're not feeling too down.
Chris goodness I hope the vertigo bypassed you and that the heating is about to or has been sorted now.
Kazz yes Elaine who used to be on here, do you know what I cannot remember her username.
We had never met till we moved to Upwell then we realised how close we lived and we met in person and have been good friends since.
I hope your appetite comes back soon, good you are beginning to feel better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 05:57 PM
Brenda, try not to give the family problems head space, I know it's easier said than done.
Sue, so.your day off wasn't really your day off as you were busy again
Lynn, say hi to Elaine ( did she have German shepherds?)
Kazz, yep, I am looking after myself.
Chris, sorry to hear that the flats aren't being helpful with regards the issues with Gary's flat...I hope you feel better soon.
Today is the first time in about 7 years that I don't know how Molly is.....I love that dog like my own, I put her onto a good dog food.... which I have paid for, made sure she was walked when Steve had an extended shift, walked her when he got the job at the COVID lab and made sure he poorly ears got treated, I don't know if to get some legal advice and see if I would have any rights for visitation but I suspect I don't.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 06:18 PM
Griff I thnk you have to trust he has Mollys best interest at heart, and he continues with the good things you put in place for her.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2024, 06:50 PM
Awwww griff it is hard and that's how I feel about Brewster, will they continue with his joint supplements and will they make sure they don't overwalk him while that hip is causing issues.
I know deep down they will as Elaine who bred him and Andy will make sure all his needs are catered for and they are experts in the breed and bred him.
So in that respect I am in a better place than you but I get where you are coming from but I am sure Steve will look after Molly.
I know it won't be easy but you have enough worries on your plate so try to not worry as much as you are.

Yes Elaine had and still has 2 shepherds and a Malamute she had Xander the Malamute now over the rainbow bridge when on the board here I think.
Also Winter a Shepherd and Kacie.
Sadly all have gone to the rainbow bridge now.

She does have a Shepherd Alexis but I think she had left the boards by then and a Malamute called Negan and a puppy Keera another Shepherd.
Plus some of her cats still.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2024, 07:13 PM
No, Steve will put her back on cheap food again that will irritate her ears and tummy. I will drop an email to my solicitor and see if she can help me.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2024, 07:26 PM
Hugs it's hard.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >