Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 07:30 AM

Saturday 13rh January 2024

Morning all. Yep it is early again. The forecast for next week is snow, huh believe it when I see it. If it did then I wouldn't be in a quandary about whether to go and visit my husband in hospital. I have a very bad phobia about hospitals. I have however sent a card with a message inside. Hey ho life is so difficult at times for everyone. Wish it could be simple. Lynn huge hugs to you. Chris put some thermals on. Sue hope you have a good day. Kazz hope you have a good day. Kelly you are amazing with what you do to help people. Hugs. Actually hugs to everyone. Have a good day.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 09:28 AM
Good morning Brenda and all

The heater is working (yay) so no need for the thermals today, but with tomorrow's forecast looking brrrrrrr then it will be the fleece pyjamas on all day when we are in

Have a good day all
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 09:59 AM
Good morning Brendaamd Chris

Hugs Brenda and hope thing]s soon sort themselves out for you

Hopefully there house will be warm enough now that you don't need your thermal on indoors Chris

Thinking of you today Lynn Hugs.

Overcast here this morning but not too cold. Teazle walked and cleaned windscreen of my car so hopefully it is cleaner to see through.

Going into Brighton this afternoon.Parking outside and picking up elder son and going to buy a new phone. He is tech minded and good with phones so he will help me. I am always buying things that other people want and never for myself so thought why not it is time to treat myself. If the shop won't help me transfer all my data from one to another Paul will no doubt be able to do it for me. Fingers crossed all goes to plan.

Take care everyone.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 11:18 AM
Sue I am waving to you from Lancing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Morning brenda, Chris, Sue and all to follow.
Well Brewster left a few minutes ago. Elaine and Andy got here at 10 am and had a cuppa and we had a good chat and he is going to a lady who has had rescues before and an unruly lab.
They have known her for years and see each other often and lives 15 minutes away from the.
She works from home (upstairs) in the police force and so has access to trainers etc., if needed.
Maybe that's what Brewster needs and will thrive.
Elaine and Andy will be seeing a lot of him. He will when the girls are not in season be a visitor in Elaine and Andy's home.

He went into the van without too much trouble and is travelling first class in a crate and air conditioning.

We will all keep in touch and will meet up with Elaine and Andy when they next bring their caravan this way.

Thank goodness for responsible breeders.

Thank you for all the support and listening to my outpourings not sure what I would do without you all.

brenda not an easy time for you.
Chris glad the heater is working.
Sue enjoy your shopping trip.

To everyone else have a good day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 11:39 AM
Morning all
Brenda, I am sure your husband will appreciate the card and I am sure he is aware of your phobia so will understand. Lol...I don't do much for people, I just don't like bullies and if it takes a bit of my time to give her some support....I am happy to do so, I have made sure that she had money for food for the children because apparently posh handbags and holidays abroad for the girlfriend is more important! My mum has helped her much more than me,. it's just the way mums family were, even if you have nothing, there's always something you can do to help
Sue, ooooo a new phone! Mum still isn't using her one, I have however got her fingerprint registered now!
Chris, glad you are toastie warm, I have fleecey PJ's from primarni....they are sooooo warm!! That with my dressing gown and fluffy socks and I am happy
Think I am going to Steves...then again, I might just collect cash and go
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 11:41 AM
Lynn, I am so glad you feel happier at where he is going.,a massive decision to make and.i am also pleased it was quite an easy handover, get yourself a bottle of wine and you and Gorden put a film on and just relax. Like sue, you do so much for others and I daresay that exasperated the situation
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 11:54 AM
Good afternoon all

Brenda the card is s nice idea contact without stressing yourself out.

Chris Hope you are now warmer as you returned from breakfast used to have economy 7 heaters. So see your issue.Just got a picturein my head of Ted in fleecy PJ's LOL

Griff Hopefully descision made one way other the other Steve or cash LOL

Sue Great idea to treat yourself to what you want and need sure you lad will be a massive help and I would expect the shop to transfer over easily enough if you purchase.

Lynn Well he has spread his wings and given he listens to you very well sounds like a "lady" maybe right up his street, glad it all went well a nice cup of tea or coffee or trip out I suspect it willtake ome times to decompress and relax again. Thank God for Freya and the caravan to take up your time and thoughts. Maybe a nice trip over to Spain to visit and get warm LOL
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2024, 11:55 AM
No plans really for today simply going with the flow

Lynn Gorden sending massive hugs but the right descision all round.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Thank you all.
We popped out for coffee a trip to Aldi then popped round to our friends Bev and colin with some bits not many that didn't go with Brewster.
Stayed for a couple of hours and that helped.

Had some lovely photos of Brewster via Elaine well he looks right at home and settled already.
It has a lovely big grassy garden too.
Makes us feel better, but it is strange without him.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >