Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 06:30 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Friday

Morning all Dogsey Peeps

Had a bad night, Zena was very fidgety, she would come into the bedroom in her bed, then 5 mins later off she'd go back to the kitchen and flop down. Dave didn't sleep, said he had neckache and swears that I changed his pillow, but of course, I haven't

Taking Dave to the dentist this morning for an HOUR'S appointment with the hygienist I hope she makes him suffer cos he's never, ever had tooth treatment, never even seen a proper hygieneist, only a dentist for his clean ups. This'll be interesting

Morning Jenny, I saw your post about o/h's car and Dave has asked what car it is? He's currently looking for a car ya see and if the head gasket can be done at a reasonable cost by him (Dave) then he might offer your hubby a bit more? He's asked me to ask you anyway if you don't mind of course, you can pm or ring me can't you please, or not, waddever lol!

Can't remember anything else, and I'm in a bit of a hurry cos we need to get Zena out early today.

Enjoy your day everyone, I'll try and pop back in later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning Helena I wonder what was up with Zena last night I hope she is more settled today.
Good luck to Dave today.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 06:39 AM
Morning all,

Helena, sorry Zena was so restless, maybe something was bothering her. Dave a silly boy

I've got a school sponsored walk today, 10 miles, got all my kit with me, hoping it's not too difficult going, doesn't look like it, just long. So tonight, rest and relaxation.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning Lynn, I think it was down to Dave being so restless She was in his room lying against the radiator, then the kitchen, then my room. She wasn't pacing or anything, she was just unsettled with Dave like that. I'm thinking about getting rid of her huge bed which at the moment is right in front of one of my bedroom wardrobes, and it's been so long since I've been able to open those doors, I've actually forgotten what I have in there Her bed is so very heavy it's not easy to move it out of the way. She gets in there on a return from our walk (or my bed), and also at night when I go to bed. She ONLY stays in it, until I turn my telly off and turn the light off, then she's off into the kitchen to flop down on the hard tiles This is just what Georgie was like. She comes into the bedroom at around 4 or 5 am, just like he would too, it's all very odd isn't it. I might just put a double duvet in that space with a cover on it, at least that way I can move it easily when I want.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2013, 06:48 AM
That's understandable then. Dillon likes the kitchen floor too but at some point during the night sleeps on his double quilt then in the hall. Thank goodness he has never liked sleeping upstairs and doesn't create a fuss about being up there with us he all his swapping sleeping places during the night.
How do I know you ask firstly I am not sleeping very well and secondly he is a bit noisy about it.

Morning Lorraine.
Morning jenny when you get to Friday.
Hope your sore throat eases during the day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 06:55 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn, Lore and fellow members,

I hope this Friday morning finds you and the dogs all well. I've woken with a sore throat so I'm hoping like mad it will wear off once I've had a cup of coffee.

Nothing exciting going on for me today just catching up on some housework and at some time I need to start sorting out our utility room as we've had some new lino here for months waiting to go down My older son is coming over (with his germs) at 11 to take his car down to be checked over by 'we buy any car.com' and hopefully they'll honour their online valuation which does seem pretty high.

Helena - I'll message you the details. I hope Dave 'enjoys' the hygienist . That is one thing my OH hates I hope Zena is more settled today.
Lynn - I knew someone would spot me I've deleted it am at present altering it Sorry you are not sleeping well ((hugs)) too much on your mind.
Lore - Good luck with you sponsored walk and hopefully the weather will remain dry for all of you.

See you all later.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 07:07 AM
Morning H and all,

Work all day for me and the dog walker will be in for Lily.
We saw a lovely little munjack deer that ran out in front of us on our walk this morning it then jumped a 5' wire fence with ease. Lily was amazed and her eyes nearly popped out of her head
Lily was very restless last night too H, she kept standing up on the bed and fidgeting.
Lynn i hope you are feeling a bit brighter today, don't like to think of you in a dark place.
Hope you don't catch your sons germs Jenny and he gets a good price for his car.
Have a good day all.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2013, 08:08 AM
Helloooooo!
Morning Helena hope Dave gets on alright at the dentists. Pepsi was a pain last night too, she had to get up twice to pee
Lynn, I hope you are feeling a bit better today, hugs to you.
Morning Lore and Jenny
Morning Bev, wonder what it was with these dogs last night then. How lovely to see the deer that close.

Got lots of people dropping in over the weekend so I'm going to do some baking. A chocolate sponge and some cupcakes planned so far.
Any orders must be in by 10am today
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2013, 08:10 AM
Morning Bev. We have a lot of Muntjack here too. They are very sweet but I think they cause a lot damage with their browsing.
Working all day oh dear but I suppose its better than turning out at nights especially as the nights are drawing in quickly now. it will be nice for you and Lily to be all snuggled up by the time its dark.
Not so bad today thanks. Good days bad days until we are moved and settled and I get use to having 4 nights 5 days on my own I expect that's how its going to be.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-09-2013, 08:11 AM
Morning Jenny. Felling a bit better today thank you.
All those lovely cakes will possibly cure me so my order is a large chocolate sponge and 1/2 doz cup cakes please.
Enjoy your baking.
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 > Last »