01-08-2016, 11:10 PM
The photo's are all good. Your hubby must be a very keen hobbyist
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2016, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The photo's are all good. Your hubby must be a very keen hobbyist
Something like that, I suppose............
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 11:21 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Auslese means choice or select in German. I know it as a wine term as it is my favorite grade of German wine as it is far better than Kabinet or Spatlese and far less expensive then the supposedly better grades. Auslese or select is the select grapes that are hand picked to make the wine. Spitzen is one term for point in German, thus Auslese Spitzen is Choice Point-ers if GSP's are involved.

You happy now pop

https://avdwineandfood.files.wordpre...003.jpg?w=1400

Next
But why have you posted photographs of dogs that belong to someone else? The clue is in the word "our".
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 11:22 AM
Originally Posted by NickyAnn View Post
Something like that, I suppose............
Either he is or he isn't!! What's to be supposed??
lorniec
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-08-2016, 04:02 PM
To be honest I don't know why you respond to the troll - the thread would die away if no-one reacted.

As a Schnauzer owner - I would laugh in the face of an American lecturing Brits on docking cropping etc. We have to have UK only Schnauzer forums as too many in the US think it's ok to mutilate their Schnauzers despite there being less and less Vets there who will do it. We are streets ahead in that respect.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by lorniec View Post
To be honest I don't know why you respond to the troll - the thread would die away if no-one reacted.

As a Schnauzer owner - I would laugh in the face of an American lecturing Brits on docking cropping etc. We have to have UK only Schnauzer forums as too many in the US think it's ok to mutilate their Schnauzers despite there being less and less Vets there who will do it. We are streets ahead in that respect.
Same here! I have a Schnauzer born and bred in Hungary where like most if not all EU countries have banned ear cropping and tail docking. Under FCI rules cropped/docked dogs are prohibited from being shown. Together with countries such as Australia and New Zealand and the UK, Europe is as you quite rightly say streets ahead of the US.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-08-2016, 08:36 PM
Excellent news! I despise chopping bits off dogs, so it's good to here that us Brits are ahead of the US in this respect.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Sorry you went from a 16ish girl who was sorry for being rude to a grown woman with a husband. (Who took those pictures), and now a BSL person.

Sorry I'll call Bull. Still think your a kid copying trash from the internet.

Sorry it's solely the owner in 99.9% of the cases.
If I'm incorrect why are there no listed Fila or Tusa attacks in the US?

A Fila with true Ojeriza makes your worst case with any of the bully breeds, look like kitten attacking a ball of yarn.

A Tusa is 500 to a 1000 years of breeding to be the best fighter.

My breed is one of the original dogs of war. Wow after 3 to 5 thousand years of being breed to fight, There the poster child of gentle giants.

Your looking at a young breed in the scope of breeds and go because they where bred for this for 100 years they will always be this.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-08-2016, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by lorniec View Post

Not sure what you have read but I'll be there first to inform you, there is no refusing in the matter of docking and cropping.

No matter who wrote what, it is a simple fact it take 2 minutes to find a vet to do it in the US in all 50 states.

Personally I don't do it and my breed it is not done. (Mastiff)
Next pup a Boerboel Docking is generally done. (Already spoken with the 2 breeders and hope to get a undocked pup)
It is not something I hold against anyone.
NickyAnn
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2016, 02:27 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
But why have you posted photographs of dogs that belong to someone else? The clue is in the word "our".
LOL, all of the photos I posted are mine, as are these

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8740/lightbox/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/136279...8024/lightbox/

And that is all there is to it.
Page 49 of 57 « First < 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 > Last »