Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 11:16 AM

Omg!! I Hate People Sometimes

So I had sold these fish to this guy online. Everything was great he sent me his money and then all of a sudden I get an email asking me to refund his money or if I ship him the fish that he will just flush them, on the day they are supposed to be shipped out!! Right there the jerk flag flew up. He started a dispute 2 days after they should have been shipped. Even if they were shipped he wouldnt have recieved them yet! So I sent him the money excluding the shipping cost and the paypal fee because everything was already to go be shipped out. So basically hes lost the money cause I had to use it. Well now he is claiming another dispute because I didnt send him $11.75 for the shipping and the paypal fee.
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 11:23 AM
I'm assuming this isn't on Ebay as you can't sell living creatures on there.
If it was and he bid then won he is duty bound to buy.
He has paid so should be sent the item, which is what I would do IF it wasn't a living creature he was threatening to flush away.
I guess you either have to send him the fish or refund all the money, unless you have a policy for refunds in your details. In which case you could deal with it as if he had returned them.
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 11:24 AM
No its not Ebay. And shipping with fish is never refunded. Its just how things go.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
No its not Ebay. And shipping with fish is never refunded. Its just how things go.
Sorry to hear this, people eh! well if it's never refunded then thats his problem. Hope the rest of your day goes well
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Thanks. Now hes telling me to ship him the fish then he will send me the money back. WTF! This guy is a real piece of fricken work.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2008, 02:02 PM
Originally Posted by AussieGeek View Post
Thanks. Now hes telling me to ship him the fish then he will send me the money back. WTF! This guy is a real piece of fricken work.
You can't send him the fish, he's already threatened them. I'd ignore him now, unless he still owes you a lot of money, in which case, you sue him in a small claims court. Serves him right for farting about.

Snorri
NO PRISONERS!
AussieGeek
Almost a Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 02:09 PM
No he elevated the dispute to a claim now and I talked to my dad and he said shipping is never refunded on anything and that its his loss. I have all of the emails back and forth from the very beginning and my dad says one may help me. He said to leave it alone and let paypal deal with it. The funny thing is it could take as long as 30 days! My dad says he just being a jerk.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2008, 07:42 PM
no matter how you try to help sort the matter out he probably wont be happy with ,i allway think with people like that ,if you follow them round there every day lives ,thats all they do caurse up set to every one ,waste time . sorry for your fustration with him ,like your dad says hes a jerk