Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 07:19 AM

House of Horror

The night had a chill to it, it was hardly surprising that the chill was making its way into the cosy house as the back door had been left open for the dogs to do their last business of the night.
The troubles, excitement and business of the day were winding down in Patrick and Stephanie's minds as they sat there winding up the last ties before going to bed.
Patrick looks over at Stephanie with sleepy eyes and in a deep voice says...''whats that smell''
Stephanie feeling tired retaliated defensively '' well how do I know its not me , your the one who can smell it''
Settling back to look at the article in the magazine she sighs heavily
''Whatever it is it smells rank'' replied Patrick, taking no notice of his wifes reply
The dogs came in and the back door was shut, there was an air of excitement with the dogs as they all followed ''The Modgiemoo'' (Mojo) into the dining room, stephanie now in the kitchen sorting at the last couple of things before she closed her eyes for the night. ''See'' says Patrick, ''now they all think they are going upstairs to bed'',''come on you lot in the kitchen''. The Collies do as they are told all looking back towards the dining room ....slowly they go .... their hearts are not in it though...slowly they come one by one and lie down, sadness fills them and they all sigh heavily at the prospect of having to go on their beds.
Stephanie wonders what has troubled her dogs so much, she watches as their tails hang low and their sunken heads are bedded. Switching off the light she tells them ''goodnight babies, Mom will see you in the morning'' the dogs watch her leave but no tails wagg
She closes the kitchen door and sits back on the sofa...''right you ready for bed'', she asks her husband ''ummmmm still a horrid smell though'' ''Its probably The Modgiemoo'' she replies knowing well that ''windy miller'' often comes to visit when Mojo is around.
Snuggled in bed their eyes start to close and they both start to drift off, Mojo can be heard running up the stairs in the darkness and she applies herself between them........... The darkness of sleep is upon them.............

''MO'' Patrick's voice makes Steph jump....''Will you stop whatever your doing and chill'' Mo carries on regardless her quest being far more important than the voice of her master...''has she got a chew'' asked Patrick.
Stephanie irritated by her husbands constant whining slams on the lamp....................
No she hasn't got a chew .................says Steph as she quickly jumps out of bed............................................... ................

But...................

she had got a half rotted skeleton of some rodent thingy
Pawsonboard
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 07:22 AM
eeewwwww
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 07:24 AM
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 07:46 AM
nothing like a little bedtime snack.
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 07:50 AM
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-09-2011, 08:58 AM
oh thats disgusting fuuny though
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-09-2011, 09:03 AM
I shouldn't laugh sorry. But that was so funny.

Its the way you tell em.
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 09:09 AM
Steph - you should do what that man did with his dog Marley - make a book about all this stuff - it's hilarious!!!

Mojo is classic!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
eeewwwww
There is nothing like a 'shock' wake up call
Originally Posted by Milk maid View Post
Well 1 guess who had to clear it away
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
nothing like a little bedtime snack.
I've realised what it is about JRT's that make their character so different its their filthy ways
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
Exactly my thoughts
Originally Posted by dog_geek View Post
oh thats disgusting fuuny though
ummm Mojo has a style about her that no-other here has, sometimes I realise why her ''Windy Millers'' smell so disgusting
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I shouldn't laugh sorry. But that was so funny.

Its the way you tell em.
Well you have met her mate....you know what she is like... may post her to you
Originally Posted by SLB View Post
Steph - you should do what that man did with his dog Marley - make a book about all this stuff - it's hilarious!!!

I sometimes feel if I wrote a book on these....including the BC's it would make a best sellers, maybe its the way I tell them as I can more often than not see the funny side of what they do
Mojo is classic!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-09-2011, 09:34 AM
Reminds me of time when i had my very first Boxer. Got into bed one might & my foot touched something cold & damp - lept outa bed - she'd just gone & buried her decaying raw knuckle bone in tbe bed - dont you just love them

Suppose Mo thought she'd share her tasty "snack"
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >