View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 11:19 PM
Fantastic news, couldn't be happier for you!
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 09:58 AM
So so glad for you all Steph bet patrick was doing sommersalts , absolutely brill news, Reah is obviously a credit to you both xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd View Post
Fantastic news, couldn't be happier for you!
Thanks...the house is peaceful again,,Bruce on his bed, Skye and Reah on my bed
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
So so glad for you all Steph bet patrick was doing sommersalts , absolutely brill news, Reah is obviously a credit to you both xx
Yea he is Hun...poor man, but he wouldn't pull the plug on her that's for sure.

If it had came to any operation we'd of managed........I think
Bronsmam
New Member!
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Quote from Youngstevie

If it had came to any operation we'd of managed........I think[/QUOTE]

.... me too, I'd sell my body to help my animals. Wouldn't get much there tho
Bron is a sickly dog but I cannot imagine not giving her every chance. Rhea has a wonderful and compassionate family
Khali
New Member!
Female 

10-07-2008, 12:48 PM
Im ever so sorry to hear it, and hope shes not in too much pain and will pull through.
I can tell you something I learned here and saw with my own eyes, my neighbour's doggie walked again in 8 days, talk to your vet about Magnesium Chloride. I'd try anything.
Check this link for a bit more info

http://www.health-science-spirit.com...mchloride.html

good luck, Stephanie, fingers crossed.
xxx gee n khali
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Bronsmam View Post
Quote from Youngstevie

If it had came to any operation we'd of managed........I think
.... me too, I'd sell my body to help my animals. Wouldn't get much there tho
Bron is a sickly dog but I cannot imagine not giving her every chance. Rhea has a wonderful and compassionate family [/QUOTE]
Well I'd get nought for my body....have suggested to Patrick (many times) of becoming a rent boy...but he's having none of it
Originally Posted by Khali View Post
Im ever so sorry to hear it, and hope shes not in too much pain and will pull through.
I can tell you something I learned here and saw with my own eyes, my neighbour's doggie walked again in 8 days, talk to your vet about Magnesium Chloride. I'd try anything.
Check this link for a bit more info

http://www.health-science-spirit.com...mchloride.html

good luck, Stephanie, fingers crossed.
xxx gee n khali
Thanks Hun....I read that with interest...useful info. Unfortunately I don't think Reah would benefit from it. Reah was involved in a accident on the Spaggetti Flyover, hit first by a car then a lorry.....she suffered horrendous injuries MADE WORSE by her previous owner leaving her in the garden shed to suffer her injuries for nearly two weeks.
Reah has practically been rebuilt, she has stablizers in both back legs, with metal plates attached to her pelvis and she has has had a spinal operation, there was damage done to both bowel and bladder..and she has a chip implant which takes a signal from the brain giving almost an electric shock to her one back leg (she skips then walks on it) but her front leg has a smashed shoulder and NO elbow...which has dissappeared.......that was what my vet had picked up on....But the Man who rebiult her has seen her again....and the outcome has been brilliant.
Reah has survived another 8 yrs on from that accident.....she has just started Superflex...which will help any arthritic joint.
However the Info you sent I will print off......as I have other dogs.....it's a useful piece of information. Thank you
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 05:25 PM
fab news hun, so pleased for you all, big hugs xx
Donna_birmingha
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hello,
I didn't realise when you sent me the message today it was that serious i'm so sorry and can't believe reah had to go through all that the poor little thing, i can't even imagine haven't to go through that with my dogs, my heart really does go out to you. i'm so glad she is ok and the vets were wrong give her hugs from us. and i hope to meet her soon so i give her one myself. If you ever need any help please just me a shout i'm not far away.
speak to you soon.
xxxx
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 07:38 PM
Sorry i didn't see this before - just catching up. However huge hugs to you and reah - I bet you are so pleased.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
fab news hun, so pleased for you all, big hugs xx
Well your all going to kill me....I've posted loads of phots...and I didn't post all the ones I've taken today..otherwise you would of had 72 to look at
Originally Posted by Donna_birmingha View Post
Hello,
I didn't realise when you sent me the message today it was that serious i'm so sorry and can't believe reah had to go through all that the poor little thing, i can't even imagine haven't to go through that with my dogs, my heart really does go out to you. i'm so glad she is ok and the vets were wrong give her hugs from us. and i hope to meet her soon so i give her one myself. If you ever need any help please just me a shout i'm not far away.
speak to you soon.
xxxx
Oh! thanks Hun....yea I will bring Reah...she can watch...
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
Sorry i didn't see this before - just catching up. However huge hugs to you and reah - I bet you are so pleased.
No probelms Hun....She is a STAR....
Page 13 of 13 « First < 3 10 11 12 13