View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:12 AM
Rosebud the first thing hubby asked for was triffle, not going to do his diabetes any good though

Moyra I am making another cake, if hubby remembers to call in the shop for sugar. I used all mine yesterday and my local shop haven't got any caster sugar.

Mandy I have to say it was rather delicious
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:20 AM
All my posts have gone doolally; too ill for this.Must be my computer and I cannot afford another one.. not kind to do this to an old one and i was so happy here until now. I get publically bawled out then this..... with no word from anyone...not good/
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:21 AM
My eyes are so bad now I HAVE to quote. No choice for me. So sad today. Losing dogsey again without even a word..so discourteous and I thought better of thee all... So little time left for me and I wanted to GIVE is all .Fare thee well my dears. had admin even messaged....
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2015, 10:27 AM
Morning folks, grim Ooop North today, lashing rain and strong winds, not good at all.
Nippy - Disappointing the cake collapsing - but could this mean a nice big trifle is imminent (shame to waste the cake).
Mandy - Good luck with the new anti-wheeze spacer - not sure quite what it is but hope it helps you.
Moyra - I too am on Rosebud's ignore list so don't feel too bad about it, whatever you do though, please don't leave the forum. I look forward to your daily posts and am always glad when all is right for you, down your neck of the woods. Truth to tell, Rosebud will soon get the hump over something or other (usually some religious reference) and then vanish into the ether for another 9 months or whatever. For a Good Christian Woman she shows a remarkable lack of tolerance of the needs, wishes or views of others. I suppose that one must exempt here the real/imaginary foreign persons in far flung kingdoms for whom she knits with such dedication - do hope that she's not being taken for a ride by her relatives (who, heaven forbid, could be living high on the hog on her exertions) and that the money accrued by her endeavours actually gets to it's intended destination. As said before, please no one assume that this post will upset or offend the sainted Rosebud for she long ago told me with great relish that I was to be put on her ignore list, so she will not be readng it.
Nuff said on that subject, have a good day all, bye fer now.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Cross posted with you just then Nippy - Seems that Brian was on the ball there (ref: Trifle!) long before I even got to think of it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:30 AM
I am sorry Rose, I hope you sort your pc out. No I wouldn't put you on ignore it means we have failed to see eye to eye.

Jenny hope you sort your cake out. As a diabetic I can understand Brian's crave for a trifle and other sweet things too. Cruel isn't it?
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:35 AM
LG, I am sorry but I have sent her lots of woollens etc at cost and I feel she has not appreciated it and now she just seems to want to wind me up. I have lost patience with her and her so called cause. I believe she is using peoples generosity and is unable to give in return by her generosity with words. Costs her nothing. I hope you are surviving up there ok. Lots more rain and wind I understand. Hope the critters are all ok. Take care.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 10:58 AM
Good morning

Hugs Moyra we all loves ya Hope yu manage to keep warm

Don't work too hard today Mandy save your energy for shopping tomorrow. Hope the space thingy works.

Oh dear Nippy. Send some trifle please just love trifle. Poor Brian are you sure just little would't hurt for a treat? My Christmas cake came apart when I turned it out but not too bad that I couldn't use it. You have to cut it to eat it so someone with have it in pieces

Good morning Gordon hope the wether isn't too bad in your neck of the woods. Take care when out. Hope your wallet has now recovered from its annual outing

Dull and a little damp here. Teazle walked and I have also cleared some leaves off the flower beds and cut back some bushes. Still more leaves to collect from between bushes but a little at a time is my motto.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope you have a good day
Nippy ooeerrr wonder what went amiss with the cakes?? sure they will be fine second time round
Mandy, funny about the spacers, i had to buy one the other day when my mum got told of by our consultant for not using one....be warned they whistle if you breath in too quick, i am sure my pups are going to dive on me one of these days Lol
Hiya LG, i was thinking of you and the Mem a minute ago, mum bought the dogs some shaun the sheep dvds and as i am on my own i thought i may have a day of watching them.... i mean put them on for the dogs Lol
There was no news through the night so we assume billy has made it through the night, mum and dad have just arrived in blackpool so fingers crossed she will get to him in time
editted to say ....Morning Sue, you snuck in whilst i posted, hope you have a great day
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-12-2015, 11:03 AM
Yes thank you Moyra, we are all (both 4 and 2 legged) well and although the weather is abysmal, are all in reasonable spirits. The good thing about where we are situated is that we are very high up on the moor and so we are not going to be in any risk of flooding. To be honest if the flood waters managed to get to our door it would mean the whole of Lancashire would be under several hundred feet of water. The only real problem is being that there is no real depth of soil the fields below us are quickly turned into an absolute quagmire. The moor itself is full of bogs and small streams and ponds and seems to survive whatever the weather. It is a wild, bleak spot, not everybody's cup of tea, but both the Mem and I love it. Takes all sorts eh? LOL !
Page 2 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »