View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Brenda, was mrs wembley in on the up??? i loved that program....just the one mrs wembley Lol
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Good afternoon
Moyra so sorry to hear of your ex neighbour, very sad news at Christmas.
Lynn so pleased to hear that you have so much evidence, well done for that.
Griff you piggy!

Everyone seemed to enjoy their lunch here. Poor little Kyla is sooo poorly, dreadful cold and cough.. I left everyone to do the work and I sat reading her stories. All she managed to eat was some ice cream....good old Nana eh? ice cream at the ready
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 03:53 PM
Griff yes It was just cleaned the oven so I feel really chuffed as I kept putting it off. maybe time for a sherry if I had some. hope Kyla feels better soon.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 04:00 PM
Good afternoon everyone hope your all having a good weekend all yummmmy lunches have been enjoyed
Still waiting on my Red Cross Lunch Parcel to arrive even a doggy bag will do lol
Lovley unexpected visit from gson last night ,haven't seen him for yonks was braw to have a catch up
Oh arrived home before finishing work today ,help mabob he'd manage to put his dirty washing in the machine
The muppets have had an easy week ,no work for them as clients had their own dogs
Great that you've all the relevant corespondence there Lynn
Hope Mat can get things up and running again
Moyra sorry your still feeling poorly huggs Docs for you Mrs
Hope everyone is well human and doglets
Ahh better go and feed the hairy hounds ,and the human one who's snoozing it out on the sofa lol
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Sorry if I've missed anyone but what left of this old brain's gone AWOL
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 04:47 PM
Hi
I just moved all my Christmas Dec's from the outside shed to the garage Be handier to get at now Will make a start tomorrow and aim to be finished by Wednesday ...love it OH has headed off,just got back from a lovely walk with Lacey,so mild,its great
Need a catch up,no idea what's happening,hope its all good
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 04:53 PM
Lol... i am a piggy Nippy, i had 2 yorkies, 3 roasties, mash, roasted parsnips, swede and carrot mashed, chanteray carrots (sp) peas, savoy cabbage, gravy and leeks and i could scoff the lot again Lol. Sorry to hear Kyla is poorly
Norma...wow your OH put his washing in the machine!!!! my dad wouldn't find his way to it Lol
Brenda... i think you earnt a sherry!
Lacey, your house is going to be a winter wonderland then with decorations everywhere...mum is putting her decs up at work includingthe pink xmas tree i got for her (it is only small)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2014, 05:00 PM
Sorry Kyla is not well I hope she feels better soon. Nannies are great for making little ones feel better.
Hi Norma hows the hip ?
Sherries and Christmas decorations sounds good but my decs won't be going up yet.

Nippy Jen we may have the emails and the first phone call to be able to pin down dates but the amount of money we paid is our word against his stupidly I didn't get a receipt or write it down myself bet he didn't or doesn't own a receipt book so not much we can do we are not holding out any hope of a refund. He has gone very quiet since Gorden sent him the email logging dates and the money we knew we gave him or rather I gave him.
As my dad would of said he saw you coming same as the people who sold us this money pit. I won't trust anyone again.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Awww Lynn, most people would treat others the way they want to be treated so wouldn't expect to be conned. My dad says it must be awful to be me as i have the thinking that everyone is out to con me Lol, i admit it is not a nice way of thinking but i have been taken for a mug a few times. Lesson learnt for you and at least it is only money the boilerman cheated you out of.... it isn't right but it could have been a hell of a lot worse by the sounds of things, hopefully Karma will come back on him tenfold
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-11-2014, 05:38 PM
I still believe in Karma and what you give out you receive in return. So he will get his just deserts!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-11-2014, 05:42 PM
Ha ha his boiler will break down and he won't know how to fix it and employ a useless engineer.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »