register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 06:24 PM
I sometimes get milbemax if I am in the vets around the time I want to worm and they'll eat them as well, in fact my vets once provided me with AB's that my girls ate like they were treats, so there is stuff out there that get past their noses
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 06:30 PM
Glad you weren't kept hanging around June, lets hope they get their skates on now to report on it.
DD Pepsi has Milbemax for worming too. She loves them
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Parents meeting turned out to be great fun,some of those teachers are a little bit dishy!! Well,it kept me amused while I was waiting Report was excellent,well proud of her need to backtrack and see what's happening,waiting on a pizza delivery cause I'm to tired to cook
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 06:39 PM
TW,didn't they check the x-ray while you were there?Do you have to wait now till someone has a look at it and then make another appointment to find out,what's the craic? Or does someone just ring you with the results?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-03-2014, 06:46 PM
They will send it over to my doctors, who will have it by Tuesday and then I have to make an appointment, so I'll do that tomorrow and make the appointment for Wednesday.
The doctor I saw the other day thinks my broken rib and the pain in other places is coincidental and not connected, but she said the x ray will either show a broken rib that is partly healed or something else
I'm wondering if its to do with my osteoporosis and somethings given way as it were because it was bound to happen, I just don't dwell on the fact it is going to happen.
Would have liked another 5 years if at all possible, then again I've done well because the doctors couldn't believe I was not only walking round but riding around, so we'll see, but the more I think about it, the more likely it is in my mind
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Good evening lovely people, and a mixed day all round it seems.

TW, with luck at your doc appointment next Wednesday all will be revealed and you can stop speculating.......knowing what the problem is is half the battle isn't it.

Moyra, roll on Monday Each minute must seem like an hour at the moment, but soon it will all be over and you will have an excellent excuse to recline reading good books for a day or two whilst your gums heal.

H - I will just say that I am thinking of you tonight.

Jenny, I was relieved to see that in your last post both Flash and Rucksack appeared to be on the mend. Perhaps you will be able to sleep in your own bed tonight Have you got the rain that we have here, and if so, will it help shift some of the grot?

to Lynn, DD, Eileen, Nippy, LS, Gill, Lore et al...........I have read and inwardly digested your news!

We bought our tumbler tomato plants today ready to bring on until they can be planted in the hanging baskets, and then eventually hung outside. We timed it right because there were loads to choose from - in the past we have sometimes left it a little late and been left with straggly specimens. I do love going to that garden centre; I could spend an absolute fortune if his lordship didn't march around at a rate of knots
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:21 PM
Only a quickie to say Hi to you old bean, and if you're wondering where me and Lynn have been all afternoon we've been chatting away on the phone for TWO hours!!! Jeeze that woman can talk, and laugh!!!!! She out talked me in fact and that's not easy

Night night all, won't be around until the morning cos Dave's arriving in a mo.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:27 PM
Hey SALLY
I am such a piggy Just had a whole cheese and tomato pizza and scoffed the lot,really was delicious might have to slide across the kitchen floor on my butt to put the kettle on,not sure I can get up
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Never mind Eileen, you had something to celebrate didn't you!

I am a good person tonight, I had chicken salad
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Only a quickie to say Hi to you old bean, and if you're wondering where me and Lynn have been all afternoon we've been chatting away on the phone for TWO hours!!! Jeeze that woman can talk, and laugh!!!!! She out talked me in fact and that's not easy

Night night all, won't be around until the morning cos Dave's arriving in a mo.

Funny how you always accuse everyone else of being able to talk!!! I'm glad that you and Lynn had a good laugh though - it does one the world of good. Take care and good luck xxx
Page 6 of 19 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »