Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 05:38 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread Thursday.

Goodness Thursday already. bet when we are in the depths of a wet, cold winter the days won't go as quick then to get us to the warm sunshine of Spring.

Not a lot on today I may clean out my bedside cupboard to make more rubbish to go to the tip along with all the other organised rubbish now in the loft waiting along with the rest of the garden rubbish. My back feels loads better so I think I can sit on the floor for 1/2 hour.

Pat such a shame about Monny I thought from when she was ringing up constantly before the op wanting to know everything she would of made it back and seemed so concerned and worried for Mart. Not what he needs really when recovering from a big surgery.
He seems to be coping well though which is down to you and the fact he has his brother and sisters rallying round and his Aunt of course.
I hope the nose isn't too sore. We have a concertina door across our kitchen for when the dishwasher gets too noisy or it gets chilly. No radiator in our kitchen. The rest of downstairs is open plan.
June I hope Keshi has more firm pooh's today and it is not such a strange colour at tea time.
jenny I hope your son is feeling better today and Flash is too.
Linda I hope Michael's tooth wasn't painful last night and you both managed a good nights rest.

Hoping everyone is feeling well today human, furry and scaley.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-10-2013, 06:22 AM
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Morning Malka.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Good Morning Lynn, Malka and I see Helena lurking so she is bound to post before I do and all those that are to follow.

Lyn, hope you get your reply from the solicitors today what on earth are holding them up?

Malka, do hope things are improving there and that the frustration is not getting to Pereg too. Take good care of yourself and find a way of getting yourself some shopping maybe Dave or the other taxi chappie.

Helena, hope all is well with you and you get the rest of the curtains up today.

TW do hope Keshi is coming up with the proper pooh today!

Linda, hope both you and Michael and a good night's sleep last night and that his tooth is not too painful.

Have a good day all and I hope any that are under the weather feel better soon that both two and four legged friends. God bless. Moyra
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone

We slept like logs me and Zena, only just got up, and she's been out and gone back to bed now (cos she doesn't have a puter to sit at ).

Lynn, enjoy all your sorting today, you'll soon be finished and sitting around all the boxes, I hope it won't unsettle Dillon like it did Zena, but it won't be for long, you'll soon be on your way to pastures new.

Pat, I'm the same with my reading glasses on, I can't see a thing around me when I have them on around the house. Enjoy your time with Martin, it's good for both of you I think by the sounds of it, lots of laughter is always good when you're trying to recover. p.s. LOL, yes, I'm sure my vac is better than the others, love Hyacinth .xxx

Linda, hope Michael's tooth is much better today, nothing worse, but he's so brave.

June, hoping to hear some good news about Keshi today.

Well, I've managed to mess my hair up a treat, so I will just tuck it all behind my ears until it's due another cut. Having said that, it's a lot better this morning having slept on it, it kind of looks ok now I was going to look for another hairdresser, but I'll give him one more chance, he doesn't like me whingeing so I'll tell him how bad it was and he might pay a bit more attention next time.

Off to Asda this morning, and up to the van to check out the fridge I'm defrosting up there.

Don't know what we're in store for weather wise, cos we've got blue sky with rushing white clouds but it sure doesn't look like the rain they forecast, so that's good.

Hope everyone is well along with the doglets, and enjoy your day whatever you're up to.

Morning psychic Moyra!!!xxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 06:37 AM
Morning Moyra. The hold up I suspect is finding the answers to our questions re: the drive way and septic tank. Plus Tom and Lisa's solicitors are a bit slow.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Morning everyone.

Michael went to bed Buddy-free! He did wake up a lot but wouldn't come in to my bed; he wanted to stay in his own bed. He says his tooth still hurts but he's being very brave.

Have a good day everyone.
x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 06:41 AM
Morning Helena. Oh dear about the hair maybe finding another hair dresser may be the way to go.
Good luck with defrosting the fridge my pet hate along with cleaning the oven. I now have one that defrosts itself. The freezers don't though more's the pity.
We have very windy weather here today and they are saying rain later. I hope not at least not till I've walked Dillon.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-10-2013, 06:42 AM
Morning Linda. Michael was a good boy then even if there was not much sleep to be had by either of you.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-10-2013, 07:15 AM
Morning Lynn, and fellow members,

What a difference a day makes .... it was lovely and mild yesterday and today with the wind having turned northerly it's decidedly chilly Son still poorly but not making a fuss and he's off to work shortly as everyone there seem to have it anyway and lots of people off with it I'll be walking the dogs within the hour and then taking them over to visit my Mum .... maybe I'll stay in the car and just send them in .... would Mum notice

Lynn - Glad your back is feeling better but you'd be wise not to sit on the floor unless your spine can be straight otherwise it might make it worse (a low stool or something would be good).
Morning Malka.
Moyra - I know the feeling when you wonder just how many other people will have posted by the time your post goes up ... especially first thing I too hope you have a lovely day with your lovely Amber.
Helena - I can't believe you didn't learn a lesson after I told you that I had tried to trim my hair Mine was fixed yesterday and it looks a lot better now and I've gone a little darker again as the colour lifted so much in the summer. I hope the van/fridge are OK when you get up there. What colour curtain have you gone for?
L.S. - Wow that is some achievement for little Michael, especially when he probably wanted a buddy more than ever for comfort after his traumatic day But for for you .... what a relief
Pat - A comment was made last night which made me thing I'd missed something. Is Monny simply working away and claims she can't come back to support Martin or have they split up I hope Mart continues to get well and to be honest it must be lovely for you to spend some time with just him and not his partner You'll probably have to change your flip-flops for shoes today or those toes of yours will be cold
June - I hope all is still well with Keshi. That photo of Lona last night with so many pups .... wow This seems to be a very slow two weeks until Mabs can be scanned ... when is it?

See you all later and I hope any poorly dogs or owners are feeling better today.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »