Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Yeah I was the stern looking woman behind the 1960s til
LOL Jen, well, I've always said you reminded me of *M* Mind you, for a minute there, I thought it might be me
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
LOL Jen, well, I've always said you reminded me of *M* Mind you, for a minute there, I thought it might be me
....M....
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Isn't that Judy Dench's part in 007 then or am I having yet another one of those senior moments here???!!! She can put on a pretty stern face and you are her double!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 02:56 PM
Hahaha
Poor Judy Dench!
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Afternoon Gill , get him up off that sofa, he's got work to do, never mind that man flu, it doesn't exist, it's now been proven, it's all in his head tell him Enjoy your Rugby visit and good luck with Carly, I know how awful it must be for you, almost to the point of you feeling guilty about it all knowing you.

Ooooops Sorry Chris, but it had to go somewhere didn't it, and you do have that dryer now

Afternoon Labradork, liar, liar pants on fire to you there!!! Then again, maybe you've taken yourself off to the warmer climes, maybe the Bahamas?? Think of us then won'tcha!

Afternoon June , Groundhog day for you then by the sounds of it, I do hope it won't be long for you both, try and get some rest you must both need it. Bless her heart, waking you up at 11am with a false alarm! I bet you don't sleep heavily at the moment either. Can't wait for some exciting news from you June.

Afternoon Azz I believe you - honest I do!!!
Isn't it strange some of the things we dream, but you can usually pinpoint it to what's going on around you somehow. You've been filling your mind, putting threads up on here about recipes, it's not surprising you found yourself in such a shop, and I'm glad you decided to keep on the right side of this dream shop where everyone was friendly and nice, that makes sense! I bet the other side had cobwebs didn't it along with the tumbleweed??? Hope the tooth doesn't hurt, well it wouldn't would it now that it's out, but now you can't eat any of that food you've been so busy preparing, unless you bought one of those juicer thingies of course! Be careful with it Azz, because if you don't take care of that big hole in your mouth, you could end up with a dry socket and that IS painful!
No really Helena I'm in Florida and it is HOT!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 03:58 PM
Originally Posted by labradork View Post
No really Helena I'm in Florida and it is HOT!
Florida, West Sussex?

Now I'm confused too, but it doesn't take much
labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
Florida, West Sussex?

Now I'm confused too, but it doesn't take much
Haha...live in West Sussex but in Florida at the moment. On holiday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 04:25 PM
Stop rubbing it in..... please!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-11-2012, 05:20 PM
No rain here as yet we've (almost) managed 24 hours of dry weather,must be a record
All shopping done and fridge and freezers full once more and stuff needs to go to the big chest freezer I keep at Wayne's unit, I have been stocking it up bit by bit over the last few weeks and have got bones to go up there. Just got a box of 5 2k bags of chicken mince from the pet shop near to me, he has been getting me a box every other week and I am using a bag of whatever he gets me and the rest has been going up to the unit so I can feed how ever many Cariad decides to give me. Got the fire lit and blazing away and having some of my home made lamb veg soup. A fair bit of activity going on in her tummy, she is lay by the side of the couch, and there is a veritable football match going on inside She is on a strange faddy diet, she won't eat chicken mince, but will eat chicken portions or chicken fillet, she will eat fresh white fish, but not tripe, says she wants a bone, but is lying because she leaves it by the door in the utility. She is still quite chilled compared to the last few days, calm before the storm maybe, she is due tomorrow!!!
That shop you described Azz sounds more like a shop in the 50's when I was a little girl (can still vaguely remember my Mum handing over a ration card for sweets and bags of sugar were in stiff blue paper) Hope 'Judi Dench' didn't overcharge you
Really sorry to hear about Carly, but it has sounded worse and worse everytime you have posted about her, she needs someone able to take her back beyond the beginning and to spend a heck of a lot of time with her from what I can tell.
Yes it does feel like the 'old' dogsey, when it was dogweb (I think it was) then it got hi-jacked by certain types of people and it began not to be such a good place to be when you were
not in a good place anyway.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-11-2012, 05:32 PM
Yes, stop rubbing it in will ya Go to the bar and get yourself one of those pina colada's with a big umbrella in it, and it'll remind you of what you're missing back home!!!

You've been busy there June, your house sounds lovely and cosy with that fire lit, I really miss my fire in this new house I don't ever remember that sugar being in stiff blue bags, but I do remember the salt in the crisp bag was blue Things might start to happen tonight then, all the best with Cariad, hope it does happen and all goes well.

Well guess what???? It's chucking it down again out there now, but I'm quite pleased about that, because it'll put a bit of a dampener on any firework parties going on around here, which the dogs will be pleased about. Being in a new house, new area, I have no idea what might go on around us, especially with all that woodland over the road, it could be quite horrendous Come on raaaaaaain!!!!
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >