Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rubythebeagle
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-02-2011, 04:45 PM

Lazy dog (beagle)

Took Ruby out this morning with my mum and her dog who is 13. I said to mum about going to an old tennis court near us so as i can do a bit of recall with Ruby, and her dog Molly has a great recall.

Well we got there and i put Ruby on her long line, she had a bit of a mooch around and did alot of sniffing, then i got her ball out. Well she managed a couple of runs (well more like slow trots!!) and then really couldnt be bothered!!!

Then towards the end as Molly is running full speed at the other end of the court look down to find Ruby is lying at my mums feet chewing on a bit of old rope that she had found

Needless to say mum thought it was rather amusing that her 13 year old had a far better stamina than my 18 month old!!! She was also quite amused by the fact id said i wanted to do a bit of recall......which she sarcasticaly mentioned they kinda need to be more than arms length away from you to actually recall
EgyptGal
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Thats beagles for you !!!