Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 05:30 PM

Just text "Sluts" to 87654

I have often sat up late, watching a late movie on ITV, and have been flabbergasted at the number of "mobile chat" ads there are (sometimes as many as 9 in a row!). You know the sort: "Chat now with girls in your area", voiced over film of scantily-clad, nubile young floozies.

Not in MY area - they'd freeze to death in milliseconds if they were gallivanting around the Twilight Zone in their next-to-nothings! And, of course, I see women looking that good in our local Somerfield every week! (It's the seaweed bathing that does it )

It makes me wonder just how many sad gits there are out there with nothing better to do than waste credit on texting some chav with an overinflated bust?

Typical human behaviour - invent superb new technology, then trivialise it. Come on,folks, let's get back into the trees.

Snorri
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 05:42 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest;
I have often sat up late, watching a late movie on ITV, and have been flabbergasted at the number of "mobile chat" ads there are (sometimes as many as 9 in a row!). You know the sort: "Chat now with girls in your area", voiced over film of scantily-clad, nubile young floozies.

Not in MY area - they'd freeze to death in milliseconds if they were gallivanting around the Twilight Zone in their next-to-nothings! And, of course, I see women looking that good in our local Somerfield every week! (It's the seaweed bathing that does it )

It makes me wonder just how many sad gits there are out there with nothing better to do than waste credit on texting some chav with an overinflated bust?

Typical human behaviour - invent superb new technology, then trivialise it. Come on,folks, let's get back into the trees.

Snorri
and you pay for it don't know what they will come up with next good one snorry
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

Snorri
Must admit the same thoughts had crossed my mind .
skjerstad
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:13 PM
You wouldn't be casting aspersions on the local talent would you Snorri lol
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post

It makes me wonder how many of them actually believe the girls they are texting are really like the ones on the ads, like the ones men can ring for norty phone talk. I`m not sure if the ones who ring/text those `services` are really just sad or are just totally stupid to believe its some Playboy type at he other end of the line. How gullible must they be
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:44 PM
LOL we had a bloke at work and he racked up a £400 bill on a contract phone on these sex type chat lines. Turns out it wasnt his mobile, he had stolen it!!!!
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 06:47 PM
I often think the same as you all, when i see an ad for these things, why do they think someone texting them is so good bet its someone just sat a home doing it as a side job , it could even be a bloke who's to say it's a women texting them bet they don't think of that
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by skjerstad View Post
You wouldn't be casting aspersions on the local talent would you Snorri lol
Who, me? Never!

Snorri
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-07-2007, 09:21 PM
I agree with all of you, some people are so stupid, do they think that young ladies are going to be bothered doing that all day and night, no chance. It'll be an old biddy, sitting in her curlers and dressing gown slurping tea who answers them things, same as the one where you talk to someone, it's all tosh!

Ian
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
I agree with all of you, some people are so stupid, do they think that young ladies are going to be bothered doing that all day and night, no chance. It'll be an old biddy, sitting in her curlers and dressing gown slurping tea who answers them things, same as the one where you talk to someone, it's all tosh!

Ian
I guess it doesn't matter who they have texting them back or whatever as it's all a fantasy - I don't know what guys get out of it but the ones making money from it are the smart ones. The ones where they are supposed to get to actually meet in person are what I don't understand as I can't understand any girl wanting to meet some stranger that way.

Never mind the 'biddy in rollers' but when I look at the girls they have in the ad's on tv where you can meet girls in your area! they are supposed to look 'hot' and most of them are far from it, all stilletto's and big hair but not pretty!

But anyway while people enjoy wasting money and people do it in all sorts of ways besides this then there will always be these things available.

Oh but way worse than this as I guess at least some guys get something out of this...but worse is those ones that ask women to text a number and get the initials of her next boyfriend or whether their baby will be a boy or girl etc etc...Now that is sad!

Then there is the one's where you pay just £4 a week to recieve some dumb sound effect

Like I say it's the one's making the money that are smart but there are obviously alot of people out there with more money than sense!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >