Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
outhval
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2010, 06:50 AM
Hi Nippy and Mo

Thanks for welcoming me to the site. What a lovely dog you have. He reminds me a bit of Max in a different colour! I wasn't on site last night or I would have answered straight away, as I went to bed early feeling a bit under the weather, plus there were a load of fireworks which absolutely terrify Max, so we ended up cuddled up together. I know this is not the way most people handle pet stress over fireworks, but I find if I use TTouch massage on hiim, he calms down and relaxes and eventually goes to sleep. I'm finding this site a bit hard going navigational wise, as I have no idea how to get back to my own posts and pics etc. but hope to pick it up eventually. Thanks again for your welcome, and hope to chat with you again. Regards Val & Max.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi thanks for your nice comments.
I think you will find a number of members here are interested in TTouch, you could do a search.
re your posts, on the left hand side of this page go to User CP which will give you a list of your recently subscribed threads, or My Profile and then on the right is Threads By .... or Started by..... You will soon get the hang of it!
Look forward to seeing more pics of Max!
outhval
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-10-2010, 10:26 AM
Hi, Thanks very much for the information re My Profile etc. (don't know why I didn't think of that, I must be "losing it"). I did research TTouch a couple of years back and it is working fine in calming him down when he is stressed out by fireworks etc. I think their methods are really good. I don't go with the theory to "ignore the dog" and don't think massaging him reinforces the fear, so I'm pleased to hear that other people on here use the TTouch method. I will post some more photos soon and also a video when I find the place where you can post them.

Regards Val and Max
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey
outhval
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-10-2010, 01:09 PM
Thanks Carole, its a lovely site.
Vicki