Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Dinahsmum
Thanks Kazz.

OK

EARTH OX(How did I guess we'd be the boring ones!?)

This is an enduring although less creative type of Ox who is always fiatthful in his duties. He knows his limitations and realizes his imperfections quite young in life. He will shine in any career he decides to undertake he is practical, industrious and prepare to pay the price demanded for success. HE contributes his share willingly and will favor practical and worthy endeavors. He looks for security and stability and will work efficiently with these two master goals in mind.

Although he may not be sensitive or very emotional by nature, he is capable of sincere and lasting affection and will be loyal and steadfast to his loved ones and his principles.

He fights for constant advancement of his station in life and will endure difficulties and suffering without complaint. Purposeful and tedetermined this Ox will go far; it will be hard to push him back because he will never surrender captured ground. He may be the slowest but is the surest of all the Oxen.

:smt015 :smt015 :smt015 - anybody still there?
Nope dropped off after you said (How did I guess we'd be the boring ones!?)

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 03:18 PM
of course takes time to read them
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 03:26 PM
nobody is boring every body is different thats a good thing if we where all the same then it would be boring
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by fredsdoghouse
nobody is boring every body is different thats a good thing if we where all the same then it would be boring
Thanks for caring Fred. I didn't really mean it - said with a spot of irony.
Don't worry - I am very old and very comfortable in my skin
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Thanks for caring Fred. I didn't really mean it - said with a spot of irony.
Don't worry - I am very old and very comfortable in my skin
me to
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Good isn't it?!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Good isn't it?!
Very interesting thank you and everybody that is taking part
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2005, 04:47 PM
hmmm breaking it down further just learnt that I'm a WATER OX

Water Ox
This is a more realistic than idealistic type of Ox. Patient, practical and unrelentingly ambitious, he possesses a shrewd mind and a keen sense of values. He puts things to their proper use and has many notable contributions to make because he knows how to bide his time and organize his activities.

This Ox will be more reasonable and flexible and is open to suggestions, although he may still not approve of change or unconventional methods being introduced into his life. But he is not as stern as other Oxen and will not be too unhappy if asked to bend to the wind. He is primarily concerned about improving his status and security and will uphold law and order in everything he undertakes.

He will make his mark by working well with others and can steer his own course without any difficulty, provided he does not get too rigid or demand too much from others. He can concentrate on more than one goal at a time and can wear out and wait out the opposition by this methodical calmness, patience and determination.

What I want to know is why this is written in a masculine context!!!
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by maplecottage
hmmm breaking it down further just learnt that I'm a WATER OX

Water Ox
This is a more realistic than idealistic type of Ox. Patient, practical and unrelentingly ambitious, he possesses a shrewd mind and a keen sense of values. He puts things to their proper use and has many notable contributions to make because he knows how to bide his time and organize his activities.

This Ox will be more reasonable and flexible and is open to suggestions, although he may still not approve of change or unconventional methods being introduced into his life. But he is not as stern as other Oxen and will not be too unhappy if asked to bend to the wind. He is primarily concerned about improving his status and security and will uphold law and order in everything he undertakes.

He will make his mark by working well with others and can steer his own course without any difficulty, provided he does not get too rigid or demand too much from others. He can concentrate on more than one goal at a time and can wear out and wait out the opposition by this methodical calmness, patience and determination.

What I want to know is why this is written in a masculine context!!!
as far as i can see that it was proberly a man who wrote it ? i will have a look if ther was diferent years for the man and women never noticrd that before

But if you marry him and place your trust squarely on his shoulders, he will never disappoint you; he will stick by you faithfully all his life. You never need worry about the rent or the bills getting paid. He may not keep you in diamonds and furs but life will be as comfortable as he can make it and you will never be in need.

If you have the good fortune to marry an Ox lady, you sure picked the no-nonsense type of girl. She'll starch your collar just the way mother does it, fold your newspaper neatly on the breakfast table every day without fail and poach your eggs to perfection. Even that "good morning" kiss may seem like nothing more than a dutiful peck now and then. But if you think of her as being boring or too set in her ways, consider this. She is neat and punctual. You will never go through married life without clean shirts or holes in your socks or having to eat burnt dinner. Honest, hard-working and above reproach, she will make an ideal wife. The checkbook will be balanced and your joint account never overdrawn. It's up to you to liven up her life and take the lead. After all, the Ox person usually performs more than his or her share. A lot of wonderful things come wrapped in plain brown paper. The Ox is one of them. Don't ever belittle the packaging. He is worth his weight in gold.

ok
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

25-06-2005, 05:10 PM
canīt find anything it allways refers to the animal whe i find something will let you know might be a reason behind it
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >