Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 04:59 PM

Nearly Finished.......

Been working for 6 hours solid today and still not quite finished the fence in the small garden. Not much to do, just put one small piece of wood on the angled part of the "naughty corner" and then wood stain it.

I was hoping to get finished but the doggies wanted their dinner, I knew when they were ready cos my tools and gloves kept going walkabouts but getting left laying around rather than being played with.

I tidied up to feed them but feel so tired I think I'll leave those two jobs until tomorrow, I'm working in the morning so, hopefully, if the weather is nice, I can get it done afterwards.

I took some photos so you can see how it looks now, I'm hoping to be able to write a gardening feature that wouldn't look out of place in "Homes and Gardens" afterwards - watch this space lol. Then I promise I'll shut up about it !!!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and look at my photos.

This is the naughty corner, it did have the fish pond in so the trees are a bit sparse there which is why Tawny found it easy to get behind it all. I put a setter head up on the fence and my lot are intrigued by it, I bet it won't be on there for long,

"Now then, where did I get in last time?", Tawny trampling on the plants I've just put in

"BOO! ha ha, is it really all my fault mummy?"

As the pond had to be filled in I've put some plants in place and stuck a little doggy ornament that was left here inside the big pot. Poor little Ebby was really scared of it, she's seen the ornament since we moved in but what was it doing there?,

The others wonder what she's scared of and decide to investigate

Two of mummy's little helpers coming to see if i need a hand with anything
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Well done you. Think the good weather is to last till end of week anyway so you should manage to finish it off.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Great job and you are so lucky having all those helpers.Lol!!!
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

01-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Well done - it's looking good!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Thanks guys Yes I'm very lucky having all those helpers, unfortunately Tawny and Alfie insist on sitting on me when I'm on the floor tapping in the staples, they are most indignant when I have to make them move
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 07:15 PM
For heaven's sake woman, have a rest will you? You must be cream-crackered. You won't have the strength to divide up the pizza if you're not careful!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 07:22 PM
Ha ha, thanks Vicki. I'm am tired but itching to get out there and finish it.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Excellent work, but don't wear yourself our mrs woman!!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks Janet, I'm safely lounging on the sofa, and have told Remy Rascal its all mine tonight, hee hee. Am resting up ready for tomorrow, then I'm going to relax for a few days whilst I plan my next task.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Flippin heck S that's turning into a mamouth task but I can't see them getting under / over that. BTW I like looking at DIY / woodwork piccies almost as much as doggy ones (I must get out more!!) Specially like the dual drinking bowl idea, has started me thinking our two could do with something like that.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >