register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Still raining here will give it a bit longer but it looks like its set for a while.
I'm sure it will be fine with the car Lynn, just what you read these days, puts you off the human race
Griff thought you had been up to something and hoping it all works out for you.
Nippy, enjoy the carvery, years since I had one, if youngest takes me to lunch its never that type of place, despite my hints
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Lol....i am a bad girl...but to be honest he really is very very special. My next door neighbour saw him when he came to pick me up and she said ooooo very nice Lol, i still can't believe my luck, he is so concerned about me too and i don't think i could meet anyone nicer
TW, if you want to go for a carvery, just tell your lad you have booked a table for a place next time he comes for you Lol...you get your own way then!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 10:12 AM
I think it's lovely griff we need some love and happiness in the world and if you have it good on ya. Enjoy it.

Beth back just knocked for her parcels they will take my delivery and Beth offered to come but on chatting we reckon the nan and little girl will come too so the car will be a bit overloaded. She is writing the reg no down and they will be expecting me to knock to sort out the delivery within an hour.
We are off out to lunch tomorrow and Paul will take the delivery tomorrow if it doesn't arrive today.
Beth reckons we should go out to celebrate me selling the car and she reckons an offer of £2300. Fingers crossed she is right on both counts.
Ha ha June think I am getting a wuss in my old age few years ago I wouldn't of blinked an eye at doing a test drive.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 10:44 AM
Thanks Lynn, i know a lot of people would most likely disapprove but i deserve some happiness in my life, the last few years have been really crap and i genuinely never thought i would find someone prepared to put up with me...let alone all my medical baggage Lol...just goes to show there are good guys out there
I don't think you are being a wuss and it is absolutely no reflection on you but on society really, you shouldn't have to think will i be safe going on a test drive but you have to think that people are just out for what they can get now and don't care how they get it...sad but true
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 11:11 AM
Test drive off just received a message her son has had an accident at sports day so she will need to re-arrange.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 11:36 AM
Still raining and calling time on it. Girls can have a bone or carrot in the case of Zen. Will have a butty and a brew, watch the news, then do a tip trip with shavings and the cuttings from the archway that had a haircut last week. The minute I do this, the rain will stop of course!
Hoping the test run goes well Lynn and you have pennies very soon
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 11:47 AM
Must of cross posted June she has messaged son had an accident at sports day so cannot make it will have to rearrange.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Aww disappointed for you Lynn but hopefully the lady's son is ok too.
No rain here but quite dull think we going to get some rain later.
Been to SW to get weighed and put on 1lb not too bad considering
Griff I'm so pleased for you, love that you are so happy
I'm off to sort lunch before going to work. After today I'm not back till Monday, as I'm going tomHyde Park on Saturday- looking forward to that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 12:17 PM
Mmmm that may be a get out Lynn. Strangely enough a friend of mine had someone arranged to come and see her puppies a few months ago, and the lady rang her and said her son had had an accident at school. Never heard from her again. May well be the new excuse, at least she contacted you and you weren't left waiting for someone not to turn up, which is what usually happens. Be interesting to see if she reschedules.
Have emailed Nick Thompson, thanking him for all his help and letting him know the vet has never answered my email.
Whats wrong with people, and a professional person at that, eh
And Oh Yeah, the rain stopped
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2016, 12:35 PM
Enjoy your short break Mandy.
My gut feeling is she has changed her mind. Why can't people just tell the truth if that's the case I wouldn't be anymore peed off than I am already.
If she doesn't reschedule and it was a cop out I will be really annoyed after all the persuading she did yesterday for it to be a week day view. Plus all my sorting out for Beth and Paul to take in the delivery.
If she is going to reschedule I would think it will later today or tomorrow.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >