View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

01-01-2009, 12:36 AM

Taz, 7 month old Staffie X GSD needs home!

Razza ma Taz!! has been in rescue for about 4 weeks now and is a Staffie x GSD.

Taz is about 7 months old now and has had a couple of homes already. He can be selective on the dogs that he will play with. Taz would be ok to live with older and sensible children. He will need to visit puppy classes just to do some basic training catching up on time lost. Taz has been castrated; being vaccinated and chipped.

Oh what a wonderful boy who so much wants to please and is young enough to develop new skills offering you his heart in the process.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-01-2009, 10:10 AM
Taz has been in kennels for months now. He first arrived in October and has been with us ever since with no enquiries.
We really tired him out today and it was something that he was craving. One to one with his favourite past time...people!
He is a lovable soul and even though he is excitable, he loves to have attention.

He also has basic training now, although he has to run off his steam to concentrate, but he IS only a baby! The secret to Taz is treat training. Not acceptable to many trainers, but I am old fashioned.

You can follow Taz’s individual thread on our forum via our website.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:05 PM
An update on Taz today:

“I had the pleasure of meeting Taz today. He is so full of character, so lively - impossible to resist. Interested in everything - cars, birds, carrier bags. Had to keep him on quite a short lead so his enthusiasm for everything didn't take him in the road. We had a great jog together and from behind he looked more like a collie with those ears and such a beautiful red hue to his fur - almost like a fox. He did a lovely sit when food was available! Loves his tummy rubbed and big hugs. He has so many adventures to look forward to in his new home when it comes along”.

random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Oh he is a cutie bless him, hope he finds his home soon.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2009, 10:27 PM
I felt quite sad reading about Taz, one so young too. I have my fingers XXXXXXX in the hope that a forever home will be found.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-03-2009, 09:04 PM
Met Taz again today. This lad needs to be out in the world learning new things and getting lots of one to one. So much energy, so much fun, he just needs his chance.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

25-04-2009, 08:42 PM
Sarah, one of our volunteer dog walkers with Taz (Razz ma Taz) on Saturday…

Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2009, 05:52 PM
He looks so lovely, I hope he finds the home he deserves soon. He remids me of a dog called Sabre who was in the dogs shelter where I walk the dogs( he was bigger and older than Taz though). Sabre got his home so I hope Taz does too.x
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Sarah, one of our volunteer dog walkers, obviously said something that made Taz laugh! Notice she is always walking him ... think he is one of her favourites!

He is still looking for a foster home or forever home.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-06-2009, 03:21 PM
When we interviewed Taz yesterday and we said "so Taz, what do you see for yourself in the future?" Taz said "Well I see me running off a little steam, getting myself in a little routine, having a load of fun and getting some damn good tickles on my tum!"

He is ready:

Waiting for a foster or forever home!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >