Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
They certanly had fun tonight Foxy-how old are they both?

And it looks like you had nice weather also.

Hi Steve,

Benji will be 15 months this month and Polly is 11 in September, bit of an age gap really

Yes it has been quite sunny here but not really warm enough, still had to wear a coat for dog walking

Hope Vegas is doing okay
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by Jenny
great pics!
wow either ur bichon is really big or that poodle is really tiny

Hi Jenny,

Yes Polly is a very tiny toy poodle, although she eats like a horse
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by ZoeH
Aw they look cute together lovely pics foxy!!who would think that one innocent looking poodle would cause so much trouble

Hi Zoe,

Yes she is settling down a bit now and she is okay through the day but it is night time when she becomes a pain because mum has always let her out in the middle of the night and she has got used to this now so likes to wake us up at 5 in the morning to let her in the garden which doesn't really go down well in our house I will be glad when mum has her back again though
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Ashlady
What are you like??? He looks very handsome, and little Polly is a smasher. Do you think you'd get another dog as a permanent pal for benji?

I wouldn't have minded another dog but a younger one than Polly who wouldn't mind being left sometimes so that Benji has company if we need to pop out for a few hours. Polly is worse than Benji in that respect cos she has this really irritating high pitched squeal that she does when she is upset or very excited and it sets your teeth on edge and when we left her in the kitchen with a baby gate and the door open and my son only a few feet away, she was an utter pain and squealed nearly all the time that we were out I wouldn't really like Polly full-time though and I don't know whats going to happen to her if anything happens to mum
Natasha
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Hi Zoe,

Yes she is settling down a bit now and she is okay through the day but it is night time when she becomes a pain because mum has always let her out in the middle of the night and she has got used to this now so likes to wake us up at 5 in the morning to let her in the garden which doesn't really go down well in our house I will be glad when mum has her back again though
I mglad she is getting better for you!she will be missing your mum. But 5 in the morning nightmare, it really is in the middle of the night for me
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Hi Zoe,

I know exactly how that feels Foxy, Pj has worked nights since Pip was a pup, so he is conditioned into going out at 3-4 in the morning for a wee. First job of the morning at the weekend - mop and bucket!!
Hayley SBT
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2005, 10:17 PM
awww foxy, so cute, hes looking good and for his breed his a big boy!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

07-06-2005, 05:33 AM
great pics Foxy :smt049
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 12:41 PM
Thanks Hayley and Carole

He's not really that big Hayley, I have seen bigger male Bichons, I think he just looks big at the side of Polly because she is really tiny , she is not a lot bigger than a guinea pig or a small rabbit

Twenty past four this morning she woke me up to go out in the garden and she had only been out at 1 am. Can't wait while mum has her back again
Kerrie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2005, 01:41 PM
very cute dogs
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >