Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 10:28 AM

just had a shock

while replying to a thread my girls started barking in the kitchen ,to my suprise there was a little black bird siting on the inside window ledge pecking on the glass to get out ,it must have flown threw the back door , it was so frightened which haven three boxers jumping at the bench and barking at it does not suprise me . i put the girls out the back closed the door ,and gently put a tea towel around it ,being pecked at i checked to see if it was ok ,which it seemed to be frightened not much else , so i took it to the front garden an set it down , waited an quietly watched as it got its barrings again ,then it flew away .
sadly though i did not get chance to take a photo .
I hope it is ok xxdk
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-07-2007, 10:32 AM
It must have been petrified, you did well to catch it. Well done.

Ian
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Aww poor little might, glad it was ok, I've never had one come indoors befor like that, but befor we had the guard on the chimney pot, we used to get several fall down the chimney, then go mad as they try to fly out the closed window
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-07-2007, 10:36 AM
i was more worried about hurting the poor we soul ,but im glad its back out in the wild world ,
thanx ian xxdk