Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:02 AM

I'm in shock rip mum x

my mum died suddenly on sunday night,i and my brothers just cant get our head round it. she was 68. although she had the beginings of parkinsons and was beginign to get the first stage of some dementia this wasnt going to kill her as in right now.
she decided she wanted to wassh her hair my dad told her to wait til he made her something to eat he went downstairs for a while and didnt think of anything as my brother was also int he house but heard water running but went up to check anyway .it was my mum running the water my brother managed to kick the door in cos she didnt answer him and they dragged her out of the bath no plug was in and she had the shower head on and in her hand.
post mortem being done today i just hope she never suffered and my biggest fear is that she may have drowned in the little water that was in the bath after she had collapsed as she had a fear of water and drowning.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Oh Angie, I'm so sorry to hear this, what a devastating shock for you and your family. I am so saddened to read your last paragraph, and I do understand your fears, I hope that the PM reveals something else, like a heart attack? My sincere condolences to your and your family.xxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:11 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss There are no words that can comfort you, but know that you and your family are in my thoughts at such a difficult time xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:14 AM
Oh Angie what a dreadful shock for you all.
Thinking of you and sending huge hugs xx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:16 AM
I am so so sorry you've lost your Mum.
I wish i had words of comfort for you at this awful time. Just mind yourself and be there for each other xx
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:20 AM
I'm so sorry.

Thoughts with you and your family
xxxxx
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:23 AM
I'm so very sorry xx
wilbar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss & my thoughts are with you & your familty too.
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-09-2010, 08:49 AM
thank you all for your kind words im keeping busy and after today will have to make all the arrangements for her funeral from here (new forest) when shes in london but have given my dad and brothers instuctions on what to do and i only know what to do as i helped with my best friends funeral 7 months ago which is also raw but i just let the tears roll feellike a idoit when im blubbering in my car but i know it needs to come out,unfort my brother who lives in israel cant cry he rings me up to make him cry it just wont come.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-09-2010, 08:52 AM
I am so sorry for you all.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >