Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 09:01 PM
Alex was miming though!
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Didn't watch it as I was out tonight, but it went as I expected it would. How boring.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Talking of eyes, I thought Louie's eyes were different last night, and Simon was wearing a black tie (no t-shirt)

Im sticking with Jamie Afro
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2009, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Alex was miming though!

LOL do you know I thought it was my eyesight going, thanks for comfirming it for me lol, although have to say I really enjoyed her performance (even if she did mime).

mo
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 08:21 AM
John and Edward got through LOL I knew they would...Not sure how though, Ireland couldn't vote apparently.

They can go next week I'm glad Kandy rain went x
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Alex was not miming but she had a background track understandable cos of the way the song is written plus she had a lot of dancing!!

About Robbie...are you kidding? I thought he was fantastic!!

Rachel could be fantastic if they give her a chance to show her voice off (how can you do that to "let me entertain you!").
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 09:20 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Rachel could be fantastic if they give her a chance to show her voice off (how can you do that to "let me entertain you!").
I thought it was a really odd song to give her, as it's mostly shouting, rather than singing...
EnR
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-10-2009, 10:51 AM
I had to wait until Sunday afternoon to see Saturday night's show. Joe was the best performance, I didn't think much of the others, they were all quite weak. I think there is far too much backing vocals on most of them and you can't here the contestant's voice enough to judge. I didn't think much of Kandy Rain but their last performance was better than the first. The twins should have been in the bottom two with them.
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by honeysmummy View Post
Alex was not miming but she had a background track understandable cos of the way the song is written plus she had a lot of dancing!!

About Robbie...are you kidding? I thought he was fantastic!!

How do you know about the "not mimng". Everyone I spoke to thought she was mimng. on a couple of occasions her lips did not match the lyrics! I enjoyed her performance though regardless.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
How do you know about the "not mimng". Everyone I spoke to thought she was mimng. on a couple of occasions her lips did not match the lyrics! I enjoyed her performance though regardless.
Cos you could hear her breathing. Your right some parts did not match, that was when she sang to the backing track. So i guess she sang half and "mimed" half!!!!

You could say the same about Jamie tho cos he had a big backing track too, and their were times you couldnt tell if it was him singing!!
As EnR says there is way too much of it imo!
Page 11 of 29 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 > Last »